X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Virgo Nightingale
    Tulip, I keep expecting to hear Guiseppe say "Help me Obi-Wan. You're my only hope."
    Hehehe, he's thinking that. And by "help me" he's referring to help opening a can of cat food, of course!
    Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
    The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
    I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

hehe one of my favs as well =]

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

I have too many 'people' in my avatar to give them all a new hairdo, so just this lucky guy got a new style. Now he looks like Rosanne Barr. Maybe it's time for a more fashionable avatar!

Comment

Looking good guys.

I don't think I could have eaten the pet avocado if it had hair. Eating it when it had eyes and a mouth was hard enough! Still, she was delicious
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

woo hooo Tulip and Callendale!!!

Nice doo's

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said, “No! No! No!”

This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
              "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

lol Garricks. I was wondering about the roadkill sitting on your head but now I see that you are a Winehouse
                It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Well, I wasn't able to get a chance earlier, so this is only for a little while I'm afraid, but I made it!
                  "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat
                    Hairstyle Appreciation Day

So in honor of the day ... I have a new virtual style lol
                    Sadly enough this took me like 30 hours to figure out wtf was going on.
                    All I kept thinking was "She looks so much less RED without that curly
                    hair. How odd!" and "What's up with the avatars? What did the crazy wabbit
                    say this time?"

I guess work has been too much like work to smell the roses
                    this week, so I'm missing out

Comment

Garricks and Urst!!! You look awesome

I'm saving them all

Thomas (((hugs))) there is still time if you want to get your doo on

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

wow...sadly I was out and about all freakin day today, and at the bar by 2 *LOL* so I missed all the threads about this. Great hair styles everyone! Love it!!
                        Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                        | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                        | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

I think I might wear my do for another couple of days, I rather like it.
                          "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

I always get confused. Is it tomorrow yet?

Comment

ask buda. She's from the future.
                              Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

holy crap!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X