Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• MichaelWied
    Reply to Some interesting Graphic Design debate discussions?
    MichaelWied
    Cool idea! I'm actually working on a blog myself. Just some advice that was given to me by someone who studies journalism is to have a years worth of content ready. So if it's a weekly blog, have no less...
    Today, 04:41 AM
  • garricks
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    garricks
    I bought a Canoscan based on PrintDriver's recommendation, and I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. It's a workhorse.
    Yesterday, 11:45 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    PrintDriver
    There aren't that many scanners to choose from any more. I use a Canoscan 8800 and I'd buy another Canoscan in a minute. Good machine.
    Yesterday, 11:39 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Client hasn't paid and is using my website!!
    Buda
    I would never hand over the work to an untrustworthy client without getting payment. You let this happen.

If you don't have a contract and deposit, take this as an expensive lesson to make...
    Yesterday, 09:35 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of August!!!
    Buda
    It is a shame, but maybe we can do Quote of the Month?

There are some gems every now and then that are nice to relive in case we miss them the first time around. Thanks to you and Kool for...
    Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow is ...

Hairstyle Appreciation Day

So in honor of the day ... I have a new virtual style lol

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

hahaha i was wondering what was going on with that =]

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Me too!

You look very chic Kittie
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Come on Typ post up a new style for tomorrow

Comment

Ooh why thank you buda ... and you look just adorable

Comment

Well...who knew? That is a very cute cut.

Comment

lol .. maybe I should really get my hair cut that way lol

Comment

Kittie, If you got your hair cut like that I bet you would straighten your hair in the morning every day for maximum of 3 days and then be totally over it.

Can you believe my little sister went through a phase of straightening her hair every morning and also dying her hair black? Her hair is naturally straight and black, but she liked the artificially straight and black look.

I prefer as little effort as possible. I didn't even brush my hair this morning. Just tied it up in a bun and off I went.
                It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

lol you are absolutely right .. thats why my hair is down to my butt and all I do is trim the ends and my bangs once a month.

I am a low maintenance type gal... but I really do love a cute short haircut. I will just never have one.

Comment

that looks good on ya tho RKK....maybe I should go back to the long green mohawk for the day...
                    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                    | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                    | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

hehe why thank ya

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat
                        lol you are absolutely right .. thats why my hair is down to my butt and all I do is trim the ends and my bangs once a month.

I am a low maintenance type gal... but I really do love a cute short haircut. I will just never have one.
                        We must be twins! I used to have super long hair. When I was in high school I cut it really short (shorter than your avatar), it was cute at first, but you have to cut it every 6 weeks to keep it's "shape".

My hair grew down to my butt again and I was happy. Then last year I cut about 12 inches off and I regret it now. I cut it for all the wrong reasons. I like having long hair thank you very much!

Comment

hehe me too

I did the same thing a few years ago .. cut off a lot and now its all back and I'm happy again

Comment

If I find time I'll try to sport a new do tomorrow. Kittie, that style does look beautious on you btw, very classy! I was wondering if I'd stumble upon the key to the hair mystery!

Edit: never mind, I had a second and couldn't resist a new coif.
                            Last edited by Beans; 04-30-2008, 01:06 AM.
                            Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                            The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                            I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I'll try and style up for tomorrow too. I do like the way that cut looks on you, Kat.
                              "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X