Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Hi everyone!
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF Nik

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 11:31 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to from file TIFF to PNG
    PrintDriver
    Why would you create a vector image of a raster logo then save that vector as a raster?
    Why do I have the feeling you are creating the leaflet layout in Photoshop?

If you need the logo...
    Today, 11:21 AM
  • Nik86
    Hi everyone!
    Nik86
    My name is Nik, and i've been doing design for the past 10 years. I hope to be a productive member of the forum since i regard it to be one of the best forums about design, and i'm glad to be a part of...
    Today, 11:18 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Why we don't download PDFs
    PrintDriver
    Many times posters here on GDF will link to .pdf files for people to download for critique.
    Or job searchers will send out emails with portfolio PDF attachments expecting those on the other end...
    Today, 11:13 AM
  • cdgc
    Reply to Retail vs Contract Pricing
    cdgc
    That's one of the problems, PrintDriver. I can't prevent that.

I've been thinking all along that a quantity discount is appropriate, but I'm not sure how much. That's what I hate about...
    Today, 07:00 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor George

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

ROFLMAOSHIH!

I can't stop laughing. I say it's the ad rep's fault. They should have caught the innuendo from the start.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

LOL!!

I'm not sure what sells it the most. The phrasing is needed of course. But the flowing script, the hearts border, the "..." after next year. ROFL!

Comment

And the big grin on his face! LOL
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Yep ... I think the hearts topped it off

Comment

If I was George I would prefer the retraction to have never appeared LOL.

Comment

lmaooo Kool

Comment

"Hello? Is this George? Yeah hi, uhm I was wondering if you could give me some pointers..."

Comment

LOL! Where do you find these things, Kittie?
                  "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

George's image as a stud muffin sort of plummets with the second ad, LOL!
                    Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                    The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                    I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

lmao Mo sometimes I wondered myself how I find this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Kool
                        If I was George I would prefer the retraction to have never appeared LOL.
                        That's what I thought! That's good stuff.
                        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Powerful George. 15 women is too much for me. haha!!

Comment

Tsk! That's what they invented energy drinks for...right?

Edit: Actually wouldn't it still be a HUGE accomplishment for a man to go SHOPPING with 15 women?

-Runs before all females everywhere murder him-

Comment

What man goes shopping with any woman. Look at the benches outside the stores in the malls. All those guys are waiting, not shopping.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X