Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• YawLife
    72 PPI right for iOS App design?
    YawLife
    Hey, so I'm trying to figure this one out since I've been designing this app at a resolution of 1136 x 640 at 72 PPI, but I know that the iPhone has a higher pixel density than that. If I save a jpeg...
    Today, 09:03 PM
  • YawLife
    Here to learn my shortcomings :)
    YawLife
    Hey guys, I'm here to learn my shortcomings as it comes to my design abilities. I'm self-taught in design and have a decent amount of experience, but there are still things I'm not as familiar with as...
    Today, 08:46 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to I am here for business purposes.
    salsa
    "to conduct business with some young and talented people who could use the money."

So, this statement is a red flag to me because it references a sterotypical attitude toward graphic...
    Today, 08:26 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Logo for coaching business
    kemingMatters
    I'm sure most of us are hopeless in your native tongue
    Today, 08:10 PM
  • J4v3rt
    Reply to Logo for coaching business
    J4v3rt
    Thanks, kerningMatters Your opinion is very helpful.
    Soon, I will put here an correction, in accordance with your guidelines.

PS. Sorry, my english is hopeless, I know.
    Today, 08:03 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor George

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

ROFLMAOSHIH!

I can't stop laughing. I say it's the ad rep's fault. They should have caught the innuendo from the start.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

LOL!!

I'm not sure what sells it the most. The phrasing is needed of course. But the flowing script, the hearts border, the "..." after next year. ROFL!

Comment

And the big grin on his face! LOL
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Yep ... I think the hearts topped it off

Comment

If I was George I would prefer the retraction to have never appeared LOL.

Comment

lmaooo Kool

Comment

"Hello? Is this George? Yeah hi, uhm I was wondering if you could give me some pointers..."

Comment

LOL! Where do you find these things, Kittie?
                  "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

George's image as a stud muffin sort of plummets with the second ad, LOL!
                    Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                    The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                    I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

lmao Mo sometimes I wondered myself how I find this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Kool
                        If I was George I would prefer the retraction to have never appeared LOL.
                        That's what I thought! That's good stuff.
                        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Powerful George. 15 women is too much for me. haha!!

Comment

Tsk! That's what they invented energy drinks for...right?

Edit: Actually wouldn't it still be a HUGE accomplishment for a man to go SHOPPING with 15 women?

-Runs before all females everywhere murder him-

Comment

What man goes shopping with any woman. Look at the benches outside the stores in the malls. All those guys are waiting, not shopping.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X