Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to Is there a member list here?
    <b>
    I wonder if making a few sacrificial offerings -- maybe two or three virgin forum members -- to the new forum gods will help persuade them....
    Today, 01:27 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Best Printer For Graphic Design
    Buda
    How many prints will you be printing per day? Per week? Per month?

You're looking for a wide format inkjet and make sure you check out what types of inks are available. More likely, you will...
    Today, 12:55 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Hi All!! Want to shift career to Graphic designing
    Buda
    Surely there is something that attracted you to graphic design. What was it? Maybe there is a niche you could be focusing your energy into learning.

The shortcut to learn "graphic design"...
    Today, 12:48 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Redundancy & Entropy
    ISitude
    That is at the heart of the matter ... subjectivity and your perception as a graphic designer to (re)interpret and communicate.

The math side of this issue I think is not your teacher's literal...
    Today, 12:35 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Hot Topics
    Buda
    Hi Cole Ericson and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how...
    Today, 12:20 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Friday!

All you Pirate talking, Not wanting that tiny car, Expecting the Aliens, Turning green, Disgusted by that messy place, Still cancer free, Zebra liking, Collective launching, Adobe hating, PS partying like pirates, Graphic Designers!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Originally posted by urstwile
    It's the tyranny of the urgent.
    Originally posted by Fredonia2k
    Listen guys, I have a project due at 3:00 today. If you guys would quit screwing around and get it finished, that'd be super. kthxbye.
    Originally posted by Ben Kessler
    If a UFO does appear on 10/14, it better not be anticlimactic. At this point, First Contact has to be at least as awesome as Close Encounters and 2001 combined. I want a light show, missing children returning home, fetuses in the sky, and an awesome soundtrack. Might I suggest the new Jay-Z/T.I. track "Swagga Like Us"?
    Originally posted by tuliptree
    Oh ho ho, thaaaat! Well, if it means anything, I clean the windows when I'm done licking them.
    Originally posted by Yossarian
    I bet rick rolling is no laughing matter to a cyborg. I mean there you are, a cyborg going about your everyday cyborg business and you go to get a bit of information and pretty soon you've got Rick rolling all over your circuitry. And God forbid it gets written into your firmware or BIOS or something. I don't think I'm ready to be a cyborg.
    Originally posted by Tea
    I wish I could help you but you lost me at Level 2.
    Originally posted by budafist
    Well I ended up eating my suspicious lunch at around 11am It's now almost 2pm and no slippery pants yet.
    Originally posted by Bladez
    If I ever meet a girl named Esmerelda I'm totally gonna kidnap her and take her to my bell tower now!
    Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat
    You mention the cats ... My Ivory will break her neck to race in here and jump up on my lap and meow with me if she hears me start singing.

It's hysterical to watch her. She gets right in my face and meows with me. Sometimes she just purrs and drools on me if she doesn't feel like meowing
    Originally posted by budafist
    I now refuse to work on something until I have body copy. I mean, what is the point?

If I start on it now, it might take me 3 hours. Then when I get the copy it might take me another hour to get it to fit.

If I work on the design with supplied copy, then it should be just 3 hours total.

I'm too busy to work on "what ifs".

Originally posted by Kink
    WW, you better get that black turtleneck on before he gets there... maybe you can scare him off with the hugeness of your boobies in a black turtleneck.

Scoot... hurry up, he's almost there.
    Originally posted by Ryan8720
    Since when would the hugeness of boobies scare a guy off?
    Originally posted by uncle carbunkle
    have you seen the duck thread?

geezaloo.

those things have got their own heartbeats. and opinions. hell, they'd probably nag you, too.

*shudder*
    Originally posted by Ryan8720
    Not if they were in a black turtleneck.
    then they'd be HUGE. probably take over the world, or something.
    Originally posted by Keyare
    Ryan's what, 17?

Boobies ARE his world.
    but THESE ones would have dastardly plans of global domination, black turltle necks, monacles, bionic fingers and those horrible white cats. they'd also laugh like this:

mm. mmm-mmm. mmhmmm. mwaha. mwaHaHA. MWAAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Lol, remembering the conversation that spawned the classics makes them hilarious!

Have a great weekend all, its a washout here in new england until sunday, 3-6 inches of rain, joy!
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Happy Friday, everyone!

Comment

lol, Kool!

Happy Friday everybody! Hopefully all the stuff on my plate will be finished up in the next day or two, leaving me a little bit of weekend left for some R&R.

Have a good one, peoples.
        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Bahahaha! Fantastic quotes this week! Especially Budas slippery pants one....

Happy Friday Kidlettes!

Another quite one on this end of things. Nothing tonight, spending the day with the g/f tomorrow and hopefully getting more pix of the city and maybe mountains and a friends birthday dinner that night. Sunday is dinner at the g/f's parents place. I like low key weekends

Hope you all have a great weekend lined up!
          Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
          | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
          | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Happy Friday Gang!!

Great Quotes Kool ... love those classics

Have a great weekend everyone! Get out and do something fun

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Happy TGIF !!!
              "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
              Aesop

Comment

Thanks again to all who sent me quotes, please keep it up. I wouldn't have ever seen the slippery pants quote myself.

Comment

The slippery pants quote is hilarious!

Happy Friday kids! Starting tomorrow I enter a phase of every weekend booked with something.

Tonight I'm starting to cook for tomorrow's dinner party, I'm making enchiladas and the sauce and salsa will be made from the peppers, tomatoes and cilantro from my garden! Sunday I'm off to a baby shower for my sister in law (I got their baby an AC/DC onesie and an AC/DC lullaby cd! My brother in law will be thrilled), then after the shower I run back home in time to go see Jim Bianco again! Our group of people that met up in WV will be there for a one month reunion lol! I don't suspect there will be any boobs on windows this time around though.

Have fun everyone! Thanks for the Friday Post and quotes as always Kool!
                  Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                  The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                  I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Happy happy friday everyone!
                    Professional Pixel Pusher — Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

LMAO the slippery pants one made me laugh out loud. I believe I actually guffawed. Yup Drorain, the rain's already started. Crap. Stay dry!

Comment

woootsbooots Friday!

Comment

Happy Friday GDF! So, so glad its Friday, it's been another week of 'hilarious' clients changing things 'for the better'.... sigh
                          That got 'em! Wonderful spell, Fireball—Fizban

Comment

hahaha those classics are great!

have a great weekend everyone! lots of rain the next few days here so it'll be a movie marathon weekend =]

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Happy Friday you geeks!!

blog/portfolio

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X