Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Carlo
    Reply to Changing color mode InDesign
    Carlo
    Depends on the version of InDesign you are working with and if you use color in other parts of your document that you want to maintain.

If you have cs6 or later you can convert your color...
    Today, 11:13 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    PrintDriver
    We only use minis to run AV equipment. :}
    If you are going to use a mini, I might still suggest you get outboard file storage. A small RAID or high cap SSD.
    Every "adapter" you will...
    Today, 11:01 PM
  • Aurust
    Illustrator Quick Click Copy
    Aurust
    I was wondering if there is a quick easy way to copy a graphic and then have it pasted every time I click? I've tried the Alt+drag copy but it gets a little tiring quickly. Is there any way to accomplish...
    Today, 09:50 PM
  • KrazyLady
    Comment on My First Design Assignment.
    KrazyLady
    Hi Billy, Thanks for your feedback I had to lower the resolution to get the file small enough to post on this forum. (that's the only way I know how to make a file smaller at this point). If there...
    Today, 09:24 PM
  • iyiyi
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    iyiyi
    Awesome. Thanks! Ya, it will have 16gb which is double what my pro is right now....
    Today, 08:52 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Sushi

I just thought this was awesome. So clever how it looks so abstract at first and then rolls up to make an image. What a fun way to create an image in food. I hope it's not offensive to anyone.

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

That's pretty cool, actually Buda. I'm certainly not offended. You can even tell what a celebration it is, not a jibe.
    "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

holy cow, that's some serious ability to think three-dimensionally!
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

That's pretty amazing no matter who it was!

Comment

Wow! That's cool!

And now I'm hungry. :P
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

That's pretty cool! Not offensive at all, IMO. But I don't think I could eat Obama's face!
            “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Gotta love the ears.
              Less be more.

Comment

Very thorough, but I don't see any soy sauce or wasabi, so I ain't eating it.

Comment

That's insane!! This makes me want to learn to roll sushi so I can make my own silly creations. And then I'd get to eat it. I've never eaten my own art before.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Those are so cute! And yes, now I want sushi.

Comment

man i havent had sushi in a long time... maybe i'll get sushi for my bday dinner monday

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

That is cool! makes me think of the old fashioned christmas candy. A very cool process to watch.

Mo will know what I mean when I say the Boston Candy Kitchen rocks!

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

I had to get some sushi today. It was just a boring sushi log. I guess it kind of looked like a target.
                          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

the Boston Candy Kitchen, oh man, I haven't been there in years!
                            "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I can taste their Peanutbutter ribbon candy just thinking about it. I used to get my Mom a box every year for Christmas.

I used to love to just run over there for lunch when I was working downtown

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X