Student photographer's dream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student photographer's dream

I have a friend who is a student photographer and has entered a contest to fund their dream.

My friends' dream is to go to impoverished areas in South Asia and South Africa and photograph the unfortunate lives of these people. These areas are the most poverty ridden areas of the world! If they win the contest, they win $50,000 to make this dream come true.

But here is what makes them deserve to win, instead of using that money for themselves and to produce everything, they are taking that money to fight hunger in that area and spread love! They are using as little of that money as possible for travel and tech stuff and they are donating the rest for these people.

if you get a chance to vote that would be sweet
    here is the link http://tinyurl.com/c3sd2k

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Portfolio Question!
    PrintDriver
    If you are talking about a portfolio you have in a case and take with you to interviews where you will be doing a presentation of the work, a written blurb is not needed.

If you are talking...
    Today, 07:04 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Souq White Friday Campaign
    PrintDriver
    I guess I'm sort of confused. If Friday is a day of religious observance, aren't you going to run into a little bit of pushback on this?

Are you targeting the traditional type of Christmas...
    Today, 06:58 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to question about powerpoint custom slide sizing
    PrintDriver
    Your ppi is dependent on your print method.
    Where are you going to get a 142cm (56") square image printed? And on what?
    What is your final output purpose? Fine art or a short term poster?...
    Today, 06:56 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Please critique my work
    PrintDriver
    As far as stock is concerned, what works and what doesn't is entirely up to the project at hand.
    Do I like any of these better than the others? Sure. But what gets used isn't up to what I like....
    Today, 06:51 PM
  • zurichluck
    Reply to question about powerpoint custom slide sizing
    zurichluck
    thanks KitchWitch, very much appreciate your help as always. yes i see!

i would like to ask another question, which is at least 5 times less stupid than the last one. i am (eventually) going...
    Today, 06:50 PM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X