Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Comment on Setting up file for large banner
    PrintDriver
    4' x8' yeah sure, work at 150ppi. That's fine.
    But a 30' x 41' banner at 150ppi would be over 14.5 gigs flat! Your printer is gonna hate you! Actually he might laugh when you send in your hard drive...
    Today, 12:07 AM
  • Obsidian86
    Reply to Business Logo Design
    Obsidian86
    It's that time of year again, isn't it? Should have known by the traffic....
    Yesterday, 08:42 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on business card design
    kemingMatters
    I would suggest uploading the Vcard to a publicly accessible server (some directory on their website) and using that nice short link to create a QR code with. Either way you should be sure to let people...
    Yesterday, 07:49 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on business card design
    kemingMatters
    That is actually standard in some places in EU...
    Yesterday, 07:44 PM
  • MichaelWied
    Reply to Client wants less leading... messing up my grid.
    MichaelWied
    If you're doing this in InDesign, it's actually a relatively easy go to preferences, change your baseline measurements, and whatever paragraph you have make sure it's on "Align to baseline grid"...
    Yesterday, 07:37 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Swine Flu gets to this point...

near me, I'm making myself one of these:

More masks here. Maybe we should do some.

I saw some of these posted elsewhere this morning!
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

lmaooo Oh man ... I wonder what I would look like in a black moustche

Oh wait .. I did that for an Avatar challenge a while back

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

I don't get why everyone is wearing masks. THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING! Washing your hands regularly is a better prevention than these dumb masks...
        Professional Pixel Pusher — Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

Oh my...Sign my Mask!
          Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
          The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
          I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Ckret, they help protect from people who don't bother to cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze. Perfect? No. But in a situation like Mexico's in, I'll take all the help I can get!
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I went to a big tent furniture sale today and one little boy walking by sneezed and I was amazed to see him pick his tshirt up over his mouth before he sneezed.

Now I'm not sure if this little boy is that savvy or if it's being drilled into kids to guard their sneezes and wash their hands

Comment

It's really being drilled into kids in schools these days. It's cool that he remembered!

Comment

I thought so too

Comment

I was in a meeting the other day and my coworker pulled out a Kleenex. She said "Allergies!" then sneezed. We asked her if that was her disclaimer that she isn't sick.
                    "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

they've taught my son at his school to sneeze or cough into his elbow (the inside). And they do really drill the thing about washing hands as well.
                      “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

I think that is great

Comment

*derailment*

Disneyhippie that avatar's uniform wouldn't happen to be for Epcots The Seas with nemo and friends would it?

Comment

No, but you're somewhat close...it's from my days at Star Tours at the now Disney's Hollywood Studios. Hence, the Leia buns.
                            "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

Ah yes, how could I forget star tours. Such lovely memories of where the voban was kept..

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X