Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• lowfatgraphics
    Reply to Break points and Responsive design
    lowfatgraphics
    Not for the client, we already have the project.

This issue came up recently when one of our projects was in development. The developers were doing a poor job and I had a lot of back and...
    Today, 01:57 AM
  • garricks
    InDesign data merge advice…
    garricks
    I've been given the task of creating a directory of doctors, that will be redone twice a year. Tell me if you think this setup is insane, or if there's a better way.

It's sectioned as fo...
    Today, 01:56 AM
  • <b>
    Reply to Break points and Responsive design
    <b>
    I don't know; it depends on the situation. If the mock-ups serve no purpose other than to tell you what you already know, they're pointless. On the other hand, if they help get a client's approval or...
    Today, 01:44 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to Hello from Cambodia
    AmitMan
    Suasday, Sok Sabay?

Welcome friend! I've spent some time in Cambodia, its in my top 3 places in the world!
    Today, 01:24 AM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Break points and Responsive design
    lowfatgraphics
    Hey everyone,

I recently started a new position at a digital agency and my boss wants me to make a mock up for each device or break point-- iPhone and Tablet especially. I personally feel...
    Today, 01:08 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75ºF right now. Crazy.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• gorgeous here!!!

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• We had a tornado scare this afternoon. The rotation moved directly over the center of the city, but so far there are no reports of any tornadoes touching down. The first wave of the storm came through about a half hour after the Cardinals game ended, and at a bar two blocks south of Busch Stadium, a tent collapsed from straight-line winds. 100 people were treated, 30 taken to hospitals, and 1 person died at the scene from a heart attack.

Amazingly, there are no reports of injury from the tornadic part of the storm. My friend and journalist Erica put together this awesome Storify report.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• You be safe badger darlin xx

Comment

• A friend of a friend is a storm chaser. He said he saw lots of possibles, but nothing that blew their skirts up. Which is nice.
            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• The Boy is all about thunderstorms and tornadoes lately. Last time we were at the library those were the only books he would check out. It's good that he's happy instead of scared when the thunder and lightning rolls through, but I think I have yet to fully convince him that we don't REALLY wan't to see a tornado.

Comment

• I would love to see a huge tornado! And at the same time I never ever want to see a huge tornado.
                Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• You should both check out Twister.That's about as close as I ever want to get again.
                  This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                  "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• We've got 'spotty' storms moving through today. I was out on the dock when some really great lightning started up. I tried to get a good shot, but this was the best my slow fingers got. Then it started to rain really hard and my brain started chanting 'water damage, water damage, we're not covered for water damage...' and I came inside.

This is how my phone interprets a near miss, photo-wise.

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Thunder woke me from a dead sleep twice last night.
                      That has never happened to me before --I am a world-class heavy sleeper.

I was amazed that the kids didn't come running downstairs.

It woke my son, but he didn't worry about it.

My daughter is now the heavy sleeper champ in the family.
                      Heresy is a victimless crime.

Comment

• ^Those woke me and the hubby up too. We've had middle-of-the-night thunderstorms three times this week, all of them woke us up. Weird.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• We had wicked lightening this morning ... but no thunder at all ... very odd.

Comment

• 92 degrees, 55% Humidity.. Today's weather is unpleasant.
                            "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgo Nightingale View Post
                              ^Those woke me and the hubby up too. We've had middle-of-the-night thunderstorms three times this week, all of them woke us up. Weird.
                              woke me up too. the rain also seemed to get heavy right when frank needed to go out in the AM.

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• It is getting close to reminding all of us here that we are living in the middle of a desert. And thank heaven for that or we'd have everybody down here.
                                http://www.paulsullivanstudio.com

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X