Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• mcbennet
    Comment on Feedback for Tea Shop logo?
    mcbennet
    Thanks so much for taking a look! The place is a cozy spot that seats under 25. It's usually quiet between "rush" hours so people like to enjoy a drink and the wi-fi without any disturbance....
    Today, 02:57 AM
  • Elmore
    Reply to Feedback for Tea Shop logo?
    Elmore
    They're all lovely, but I'm concerned that most might be a bit too intricate for a logo. I like the turtle/pot best, but for some reason I want to see his spout on the right side.
    Today, 02:55 AM
  • mcbennet
    mcbennet
    I was trying to avoid a literal approach as the shop's logo is basically just a teapot. It's a small, one of a kind tea shop nestled in with a bunch of big corporate chains so I figured providing some...
    Today, 02:38 AM
  • mcbennet
    mcbennet
    Thanks for the kind words! I felt obligated to come up with a modern, trendy badge logo so it did come out awfully similar to Starbucks. I think I'd like to keep the circle border around the main image...
    Today, 02:34 AM
  • B
    Reply to stumbled upon this place late one night...
    B
    There are some pretty good and knowledgeable people here as well as lots of students, beginners and people just asking questions. It's a good mix of professionals and newbies.

As you've found,...
    Today, 12:12 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graphic development

you can easily handle your work

blog/portfolio

Comment

"You can easily handle your work." Maybe it's an inspirational message for the day.

Comment

Aw thanks.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Seeing as I'm between projects at the moment and basically doing nothing... Yes, yes I can easily handle my work.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
          Working...
          X