Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    PrintDriver
    Presto, I'm curious where you purchased the dragon art.
    Was it here:
    http://www.123rf.com/photo_649283_bl...yang-sign.html

Skribe, what do you think the chances are that your...
    Today, 07:37 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Logo design for Game Developer
    kemingMatters
    Presto, it is forum policy not to discuss pricing. Pricing can vary depending on where you are located and the experience of the person you ask. One way to pay what you consider is a fair price is to...
    Today, 07:10 PM
  • KitchWitch
    KitchWitch
    In addition to pricing discussions being against the forum rules, there's no way to answer that. Pricing varies from designer to designer and region to region. We have a classified section where you can...
    Today, 07:09 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Opinions needed.
    kemingMatters
    No problem, I just wanted to clear the water as for some reason most people think that any image created on a computer is graphic design. Graphic design is deliberately communicating a universal message...
    Today, 06:53 PM
  • PrestoArts
    PrestoArts
    Good point by you! I will try myself. How much would it cost to have someone designs it for me if I can't pull it off myself? Ball park ... Or is there a place I can get bids to do the design?
    Today, 06:53 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have to vote for the absent cookies/brownies category. I'm pretty even on the scale of cake vs. pie. Depends on my mood...
    "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

DH, Cookies were last week. Cookies vs. Candy. Cookies won.

Next week Cookies will be vs. the winner of Pie vs. Cake.

Oh, and he accidentally skipped a very important recipe: St. Louis Gooey Butter Cake. It's called a cake, but it has a cakey "crust" with a gooey "filling."
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Guess I need to visit more often...

I'll vote next week then...
        "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

Oh, no, I didn't poast last week's. I only posted this one because of our Pie vs. Cakes discussions here at GDF!
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Of course, should've realized that....maybe I should just get some sleep...

Comment

I'm with you kid, I need sleep too. Frickin' Oscars.

Comment

Originally posted by garricks View Post
                Virgo, you've never seen cakewrecks before? It's one of my favorite sites!
                I've seen cake wrecks before, just not an entire blog dedicated to them.

blog/portfolio

Comment

What category does a brownie fit into? Or is it a category on its own? I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but damn I love brownies.
                  It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I voted pie. However, brownies are my ALL-TIME favourite dessert. I don't consider them a cake, so pie was the hands down winner for me.

If I never ate another piece of cake again, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. However, if someone tries to take away my pie, they'll lose a lot more than sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by budafist View Post
                      What category does a brownie fit into? Or is it a category on its own? I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but damn I love brownies.
                      Someone didn't A) read the quote in the OP; and B) click the link, read the blog post, and VOTE.

Comment

lol. That's true...But I'm not into cakes!
                        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

in the UK pie never means a sweet dessert, always savory. But...purely because you're classifying cheesecake as pie I had to vote PIE PIE PIE

Comment

Pie is kicking ass and taking names!

OK, it's not actually taking names, but you know what I mean.

blog/portfolio

Comment

It's not too late to vote, either!

Comment

Definitely pie. I love pastries.
                                Cake I can take or leave most of the time. I find it very sweet. (unless it's Angel Food cake, which is the bestest thing in the world!)
                                I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X