Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    <b>
    This is a puzzling discussion because the things described run counter to my experiences.

I've been buying Macs since 1984, and have probably owned, maybe, a couple dozen of them. Also during...
    Today, 09:23 PM
  • iyiyi
    iyiyi
    They are what I used before my mpb. They always had issues. The graphics cards would get screwed up and the screens would freeze (like my mpb is now doing), they were for some reason slower than other...
    Today, 08:53 PM
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo
    What did you hate about them?
    Today, 08:50 PM
  • iyiyi
    iyiyi
    Other than Cosmo, have any of you had "bricking" issues with mac minis? I have done a lot of research and he is the first person to bring up that issue. And fwiw, I was planning on getting a...
    Today, 08:38 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on 48" Single sided retractable banner stand with 2 poles?
    KitchWitch
    Hi SamEvs and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links below. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 08:25 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Typically View Post
    stick it to those junk mail folks! LINK
    That is the first time I have heard of that and it made me LOL. Nice link Typ
    I could give you a dose
    but it would never come close
    to the rage built up inside of me
    fist in the air in the land of hypocrisy

Comment

• right? im gonna start shipping all my broken appliances to these places

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typically View Post
        stick it to those junk mail folks! LINK
        OMG thats awesome! i just tossed a bunch of junk mail, i think i shall dig it out of the garbage
        Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
        - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

• That link is awesome

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SnoopyGirl View Post
              I don't think this is accurate.

Comment

• talk about some tough asparagus!

LINK

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

Comment

• "May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

• the miracle of toilet paper

fresh from my shower, i stood in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small.
                    Instead of romantically telling me this is not true, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion: 'if you want your breasts to grow, then take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds every day'
                    willing to try anything, i got a piece of toilet paper and stood in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.
                    How long will this take?' i asked.
                    They will grow larger over a period of years,' my husband replies.
                    I stopped. 'do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?'
                    without missing a beat he said 'worked for your bum, didn't it?'
                    :d

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

• This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Hey she uses the same facial cream I do!

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Probably Not Safe for Work
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=414Tm...ayer_embedded#!

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

• "May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

• "There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

Comment

• So, I went to the gym yesterday. When I was leaving, I saw this kid out of the corner of my eye jumping up and down. The thing is, he wasn't just jumping up and down on the ground—he was on top of his parent's car with a friggin' blow-up orca whale. And Mom? She's barely visible, texting away on her phone. WTFweird.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X