Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ISitude
    Reply to how got project of graphic designing
    ISitude
    I've found that being able to explain why a client should go with my firm is key. Clearly showing a benefit to their brand is all important. You must be able to articulate their concerns through your...
    Today, 04:37 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to My Life in Typefaces - Matthew Carter
    ISitude
    All I can say about Ray Gun is ...awesome stuff ...well worth studying for all those interested in learning about typography and it's various shades of gray!

Like you say <b> the most...
    Today, 04:26 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Honest critique for a wedding design
    Kayekaye
    The typeface is stiff and boring for a wedding, used way too much. The border is very '70's with a nod to art deco, neither of which go well with your Chinese characters. No it's not common knowledge...
    Today, 04:06 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Big hello from China
    KitchWitch
    Hi Janet and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 03:08 AM
  • janetm1000
    Big hello from China
    janetm1000
    Hi there,

my name is Janet! I'm from Germany, but live and work in China.
    I used to work in interior design and did quite a lot of 3D modelling for event companies as well in my past....
    Today, 02:59 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe i got a good laugh

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

o_O

This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

WTF?!?!

o_O indeed.
          Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
          | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
          | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Awesome!!!
            www.erinradler.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm so disturbed now Garricks... *hides into corner of cubicle*
              I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

good call with this thread!!! i have a few hilarious stuff that ill post once i find it... lol ive been saving for a rainy day
                Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

I bet you end up reading this twice
                  Attached Files

Comment

lol, perfect for a monday morning

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

Comment

ROFL! Perfect, Kool.
                      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Awesome read Kool!
                        I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

i like how he was like i don't talk about that when referring to how his dad's fam got in trouble with the law, but he'll talk about how his sister is hot and how bad he wants her? rofl....
                          Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                          - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Bahhahhaahah!! That's a great way to start the week! And you're right, I did read it twice *LOL*
                            Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                            | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

The Rectum Bar in Vienna

LINK

Comment

Ewwww....
                                | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X