Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Buda
    Reply to Howdy from Texas!
    Buda
    What is the project and what is the product? Most companies protect their copyright quite vigourously. Even if you don't get caught, there's always a chance.

Could your project be considered...
    Yesterday, 11:46 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Education consultancy logo
    Buda
    I prefer the first design concept, it just needs a bit more style to get it looking less generic.

This one's wings look like deformed human hands.
    Yesterday, 11:43 PM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Need advice for creating a label
    ISitude
    The label kind of confuses me ...although that's mot hard to do.

Does honey come from berries?
    Yesterday, 11:43 PM
  • Buda
    Comment on Education consultancy logo
    Buda
    If you type in "bird book logo" you'll get lots of similar looking logos.
    Yesterday, 11:42 PM
  • Lucifer
    Reply to "Hej!" from Sweden
    Lucifer
    Hej, Natrius. Welcome to GDF. What kind of music do you write?
    Yesterday, 11:40 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haven't been watching Wheel of Fortune is my guess.
    Dribbble Page
    Behance Portfolio
    Linkedin Profile

Comment

• Originally posted by BJMRamage View Post
      haven't been watching Wheel of Fortune is my guess.
      lol i was just about to say that!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• I was watching TV with one of my friends last night and they were talking about Rome, Italy. He looked at me and said "Rome's in Italy?"

When I asked him where he had though Rome was he said "I always thought Rome was in Rome"
        I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

• lol ... I'm bad at Geography too ... but not that bad

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Originally posted by Lith View Post
            I was watching TV with one of my friends last night and they were talking about Rome, Italy. He looked at me and said "Rome's in Italy?"

When I asked him where he had though Rome was he said "I always thought Rome was in Rome"
            LMAO! That reminds me of a Henry Cho bit about his friend that wasn't too bright. His friend's first name was J.B. - didn't stand for anything, just the initials. So when he went to get his driver's license he wanted to make sure they knew it was just initials, so he wrote 'J only B only Stewart' on the application. So his DL reads Jonly Bonly Stewart. I can't get to YT from here, but if you search 'Henry Cho What's that clickin' noise' you'll find it.
            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
              Good stuff guys.

... how can someone not know what a vowel is though?
              Maybe his brain is constipated. He needs a vowel movement.
              This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
              "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Originally posted by KitchWitch View Post
                LMAO! That reminds me of a Henry Cho bit about his friend that wasn't too bright. His friend's first name was J.B. - didn't stand for anything, just the initials. So when he went to get his driver's license he wanted to make sure they knew it was just initials, so he wrote 'J only B only Stewart' on the application. So his DL reads Jonly Bonly Stewart. I can't get to YT from here, but if you search 'Henry Cho What's that clickin' noise' you'll find it.
                http://youtu.be/U7_3xxQXgFs
                This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I was watching TV with one of my friends last night and they were talking about Rome, Italy. He looked at me and said "Rome's in Italy?"

Well, Rome isn't in Italy...Italy surrounds Rome. The problem is Italians kept going into Rome and people see it as Rome is in Italy. The Colosseum was originally planned to be an outer wall, similar to the Great Wall of China, but the budget was tight and the workers revolted meaning they needed fill-in workers. they read the plans wrong and built it not around Rome but inside it and so the Roman Emperor decided to take all the workers and make them fight against each other to survive and then after most of the bloody massacre then put big cats in the arena and made them fight the cats.

look it up here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colosseum It's under History // Ancient
                  Dribbble Page
                  Behance Portfolio
                  Linkedin Profile

Comment

Well, Rome isn't in Italy...Italy surrounds Rome.
                    Rome is the capitol city of Italy

Comment

Rome is the capitol city of Italy
                      yeah forgot to add "sarcasm" quotes to my post. sorry about that.
                      Dribbble Page
                      Behance Portfolio
                      Linkedin Profile

Comment

yeah forgot to add "sarcasm" quotes to my post. sorry about that.
                        Don't scare me like that

Comment

• "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

• that is an awesome dad!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• lmao

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                                Working...
                                X