Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to Design Assignment
    <b>
    I took a chance and downloaded the PDF.

Anyway, what do you mean about mimicking a design? What design are you trying to mimic?

As for a grid, yeah, I can see that you've...
    Today, 04:34 PM
  • grphxdsner
    Comment on Question about printing PDF and matching color
    grphxdsner
    You and I both think it's odd... and to be honest its from a very large well known ad agency so it is even more surprising.

I am not the printer. I am a designer and I am leading the design...
    Today, 04:32 PM
  • chr2014
    Reply to Paint Shop Pro 5
    chr2014
    Thanks Cosmo...

I downloaded the file but it put utilities on my computer that I had to delete.

It would be nice if you could just download the paint program without having unwanted...
    Today, 04:21 PM
  • mikelamar
    Reply to Changing color mode InDesign
    mikelamar
    And how I do that? Please enlighten me !!!
    Today, 04:19 PM
  • <b>
    Comment on Advice for logo
    <b>
    In a typeface design, little quirks in the glyphs are typically repeated throughout the entire character set. Isolate one glyph from the font, however, and a small quirk can look like a mistake since...
    Today, 04:19 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Typically View Post
    regular coors is ok, its that yellow colored water they call coors light i have a problem with
    Regular....Coors....?

I can honestly say I don't think I've ever seen that... at least not in Québec. Unless you're trolling, in which case, you may ignore this.
    Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brie View Post
      If you are talking about the ones like above, you can refill them. I do. I also add corriander to my colorful pepper mix. Its awesome and good for you too!
      Yep, my plastic disposable one has been refilled and I put other things in it too.

I only go clockwise but I'm pretty sure now it's the moisture that gets in. The salt mill I have now I paid too much for and has a lifetime guarantee or something crazy like that. I should go back and demand my money back.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• I've seen my fancy one that I don't use on a couple of food network shows (Barefoot Contessa & Paula Deen.) I just googled it, apparently it's quite the machine. I could set it to grind coffee beans if I wanted to. I don't. But I could.
        I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

• Walk on the wild side Lith. Do it.....set that sucker to coffee grind

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
            Walk on the wild side Lith. Do it.....set that sucker to coffee grind

Pepper tinged coffee? yuuuuck
            I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

• And then if you use it for pepper again it'll be gourmet coffee-flavored pepper. You might even have to hold your pinky in the air while grinding.

Comment

• Hahahaaaaaa

Comment

• Maybe a native French speaker could do better, but I'll essay this, for extra snooty goodness: "poivre au café."

Comment

• Finally, a computer keyboard I can get on board with.

http://www.usbtypewriter.com/

Although I'm still not sure how you type a '1.'
                    Last edited by Nobert; 04-11-2012, 02:09 AM.
                    People will believe anything, which means I will believe anything…I want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
                    -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

• Watch this. Best ten minutes of your week guaranteed, or I'll come to your house and shine all of your shoes. Seriously. Unless your shoes are abroad for some reason.

http://www.boingboing.net/2012/04/09...dboard-ar.html
                      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Easy. "one"
                        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Oh my goodness Gar! That video on Caine's Arcade made me cry at my desk. Tears of happiness. I hope nobody saw my tears.

So awesome. Both Caine and the flash mob. It makes the world seem so much brighter.

Comment

• Buda, it stopped my world cold and rotated it a few degrees. What an awesome difference the filmmaker made in Caine's life. And mine.
                            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Well if anyone demands a shoe shine, I'll be coming around to give them something first.

Comment

• That was very sweet

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X