• kemingMatters
    Comment on Things that jerk my chain...
    kemingMatters
    submit your resume, that's what I'd do
    Today, 02:30 AM
  • John G
    Reply to Things that jerk my chain...
    John G
    "We aren't going to promote you just yet [maybe next year], because we have too many senior developers"... a few weeks later 2 people leave (non-senior title) and we aren't going to fill them...
    Today, 02:09 AM
  • designbyrb
    Reply to I would really appreciate a portfolio site critique
    designbyrb
    If anyone has any more thoughts on the design of the site, or specific portfolio projects feel free to let me know. Or if there is anything you would like to see more of I've done well or vice versa...
    Today, 01:33 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to non native art cs3 ai
    Kayekaye
    Yeah, placed a photo outlined from photoshop into ai file. The ps pdf has the clipping path in it. So far it is proofing ok. Will see what happens. Would just a ps file that has been outlined with clipping...
    Today, 12:44 AM
  • tanjamamas
    Reply to Feedback?
    tanjamamas
    Okay. New direction. I love the "Design is not decoration" sentence.

Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao you guys .... Yoss that is awesome

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• I'll change my facebook profile pic to this when I get home.
      Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• Measuring cups found at the Betty Crocker online store.

This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• no flipping way! i need to get that for my gf, got a link? can't find it on the site.

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• GAH!! MOTHER FU.....

Haven't been here for a while, and when I DO get here...what to I see?? Creepy Zamboni Girl!
            Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
            | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
            | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Originally posted by Bladez View Post
              GAH!! MOTHER FU.....

Haven't been here for a while, and when I DO get here...what to I see?? Creepy Zamboni Girl!
              I figured that's what brought you back. Like the salmon returning to Capistrano...

I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

• Originally posted by Lith View Post
                I figured that's what brought you back. Like the salmon returning to Capistrano...

Zamboni Girl and Salmon.....explains a lot....
                Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Originally posted by Lith View Post
                  Really? Am I the only one that creeps the hell out of?
                  Depends. Will it be used for good or evil?
                  Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typically View Post
                    no flipping way! i need to get that for my gf, got a link? can't find it on the site.
                    Sure thing: http://store.bettycrocker.com/Produc....aspx?R=363620

Oh, and here's a link to the matching canister set: http://store.bettycrocker.com/p-3562...-Set-3-pc.aspx

(I swear I don't work for them LOL)
                    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• bookmarked for later, thanks!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• Hey, no problem!

Comment

• Teh awesome watermelon carving:

Comment

• That is AWESOME!

blog/portfolio

Comment

• RAWR!

asdf

Comment

• oh yeah, that is AWESOME!
                                Dribbble Page
                                Behance Portfolio
                                Linkedin Profile

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X