Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• seamas
    Reply to LOGO icon opinion
    seamas
    It does look like a bull head.

I would take some time to check out different bull horns.

Different breeds have some interesting shapes.
    Today, 08:08 PM
  • sfys
    Reply to school project one pager
    sfys
    @skribe that strange I viewed my webiste on my macbook and a Imac and windows laptop and on safari chrome and firefox the website showed fine except on IE!!

@kermingmatters I know I...
    Today, 08:08 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Critique for a Video Organization Logo
    Buda
    Search is usually signified with a magnifying glass. Glasses doesn't have the same meaning.

Graphic design is about visual communication. It's fine to use different or unique symbols from...
    Today, 07:59 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to LOGO icon opinion
    Buda
    Yes, it looks like a bull to me, I might try and move the lower horn up a touch. The eye doesn't seem to be in the correct place.
    Today, 07:55 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Hi I'm Salt.
    Buda
    Hi Salt and welcome to GDF. I have friends who are artists and animators. Some are even both

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get...
    Today, 07:53 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy ∏ Day!

blog/portfolio

It's also <ahem> S&BJ Day if I recall.

Mod note ^^^ NSFGAW (not safe for googling at work)
    Last edited by Kool; 03-14-2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

It's also <ahem> S&BJ Day if I recall.
      If anyone else was wondering what the heck that is, be careful Googling it if you're at work.
      People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
      -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

∏ pies are awesome

Comment

I was reading something on the history of pie a while ago, saying that pies may date back to the ancient Greeks. However, being the ancient Greeks, in trying to figure out how to equally divide the slices, they tried dividing the circumference by the radius, and by the time they realized that that decimal was never going to end or repeat, all the pies were burned. This brought on "The Dark Ages."
          People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
          -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobert View Post
            If anyone else was wondering what the heck that is, be careful Googling it if you're at work.
            Oopsie, sorry. I wasn't thinking with my head

Comment

Happy π Day!!!

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

cake > pie

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Yeah, well, go find Cake Day and tell us to celebrate it then.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Happy 3.14ever...

Last edited by Grfk Dzgn; 03-14-2011, 06:34 PM. Reason: + S&BJ Day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Typically View Post
                      cake > pie
                      That's a damn shame. I used to like you too, Typ.

Comment

hahah bunch of cake haters

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Pie hater!!

blog/portfolio

Comment

Ilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieil ikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilik epieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikep ieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepie ilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieil ikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilik epieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikep ieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepie ilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieil ikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilik epieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikep ieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepie ilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieil ikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilik epieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikep ieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepie ilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieil ikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilik epieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikep ieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepie ilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieil ikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilik epieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikep ieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepie ilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieil ikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilik epieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikep ieilikepieilikepieilikepieilikepi
                            "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
                            Aesop

Comment

Yesterday (pie day) I ate a pie for the first time in months. I didn't even know it was pie day.
                              It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X