Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to Share and feel of a new member
    <b>
    That looks like Ha Long Bay -- a place I've always wanted to visit. The rock formations and the water look amazing. Have you been there? Did you take the photo?
    Today, 09:02 PM
  • tetworx
    Web form design
    tetworx
    Happy holidays designers.

This form is a simplified version of a medical form that previously took users 10-15 minutes to complete. I'm looking for suggestions as far as color patterns,...
    Today, 07:02 PM
  • buicongthai
    Share and feel of a new member
    buicongthai
    Please introduce, my name is Thai, I'm a Viet Nam. I am glad to learn this and know of the GDF to you, maybe it will help me improve the skills of image processing, it is also thanks to the great article...
    Today, 06:51 PM
  • scratchy
    Reply to Print Quality Issues... Am I being swindled?
    scratchy
    If I received that as digital, I would look for another digital printer. I found one in my area and they do amazing work with their equipment. Here is an iPhone image taken from five inches away......
    Today, 04:05 PM
  • chankaieng
    My recent works (water color)
    chankaieng
    Hi all,
    these are my recent drawing execute with water color...
    Today, 01:16 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Green Friday!!

All you, Groom crushing, Pierced, Farting on the cat, Enjoying a special bathroom moment with your mate, Eating pi pie, Saint Patricking, Newly tattooed, Graphic designers!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Originally posted by Nobert View Post
    Actually, that's pretty much the same way I feel about it. I figure if the government is going to take away an hour from me every spring, the least they can do is provide some interest so that I get back, say, an hour and twelve minutes in October. I mean, what are they doing with my time? Not investing it wisely, obviously, if they can't even provide a decent return. When I get that hour back, I don't know what it was used for. Where has it been? How many decent, hard working Americans have loaned out their free time so that it can be used to hold up an inflated bureaucracy, or overthrow the government of Chile?

Actually, the paperwork involved would probably eat up at least twenty minutes, so I'd lose on the deal.
    Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
    Masterdom and The Monkey's Ate My Soul have similarities
    Originally posted by PanToshi View Post
    Whoops! And so you did ET. I'm an old slow ninja.
    Originally posted by Virgo Nightingale View Post
    No way Yoss. He's the selfish one. I'm not allowed to fart. Yes, that's right folks, I'm not allowed to fart. He's the only one in our household allowed the satisfaction of the loud and/or smelly release of flatulence. When I point out that's it's unfair that he gets to waft and laugh and I only get to choke and gag, he says "Equality? What's that? Who said life was fair?" If I so much as shift my leg because it's uncomfortable, he shoots me a look of angry horror.
    Originally posted by budafist View Post
    Virgo, you poor thing, what is this? The 1950's? Women should be allowed to toot when ever they please.

I've mocked up a little something for you. I replaced gun with cannon as I thought it had a more oomph!

Originally posted by Lithonate View Post
    I thought maybe it was some sort of Irish saying

Aye when the kettle breaks and the roosters crow you'll know that the you'll know there's a fox on yer fishin hook matey (it's an irish pirate)

or something
    Originally posted by Lithonate View Post
    There needs to be a photoshop gestapo that goes to peoples houses and uninstalls photo editing programs. Then kicks them in the nuts.
    Originally posted by Yossarian View Post
    Yep, call me a hopeless romantic, but I deuce alone.
    Originally posted by Craig B View Post
    Why stop at two? I think they should have a four seater model for some families. That way you can invite another couple over to get some use out of it. Or your kids.

What's that you say? You only have one kid? No problem, invite a friend of his or hers to participate in the fun.

Of course then you would have to get your bowels in sync. I guess you can market it as "taco bell" night.

I suppose it's better than this 2 person crapper:

Originally posted by Bladez View Post
    Audi hates it when I pee when she's in the shower too....I don't know why....I only hit her feet....usually.

Originally posted by Bladez View Post
    I have feelings too!

Hungry
    H*rny
    Sleepy
    Gassy

Those are feelings.....right?
    Originally posted by Craig B View Post
    Luckily I'm invisible when I'm naked ... I think.

Since I'm at the office maybe I should put my clothes back on just to make sure.
    Originally posted by Broacher View Post
    I get e-mails from dead people. And not just the accounting department, I mean.

No, real live deadies.

Einstein: "Marilyn Monroe won't leave me alone over here! Help!"

Lennon: "It's worse than I thought over here. Half the people think I'm a misplaced Russian despot, the other keep reminding me that they heard that Paul was dead instead. C'mon Bob, think of something!"

Timothy Leary: "Help! I'm wearing a tie and a cheap suit and I'm forced to do daily reports!"

Marcel Marceau: what a waste of laser copy paper.

TGIF!!! Thanks for the quotage Kool. Now I can start my workday in earnest.

New washing machine being delivered as I type this! My poor hungover (or still drunk) husband has to get out of bed to let the delivery guys in. Sucker! Oh, wait, I got out of bed almost 2 hours ago and had to go to work. Maybe I'm the sucker.

Everyone enjoy your weekend!!

blog/portfolio

Comment

Happy Friday dudes and dudettes.

Comment

Reuber!!!!! OMG Long time no see bud! How ya doin???

Kool awesome quotage as always .... my favorite part of Friday

Have a super weekend Gang!!! ♥

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

... and ....

May the wind at your back today not be caused by the Corned Beef and Cabbage you had yesterday

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

yeaaaa friday quoteage, thanks Kool!

tonight will be mellow but drinking starts at noon tomorrow other than that i'm trying to get my hosting squared away, i just switched hosting companies and it wasn't so much fun. hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Happy Fried Eggs!
              Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
              The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
              I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

yay! I'm a classic again! Thanks for the great start to my day Kool.

Unlike a lot of you, I'm not hung over or reeling from last night, so I haven't had a rough start to my day. Nah nah nah nah naaaahhh!

now that I've got that out of my system...Have a great weekend everyone! We're just doing dinner with friends tonight, and a surprise b-day party tomorrow night. Should be a pretty simple weekend.

I suspect today is going to be an annoying day...my tattoo is itchy as hell, my sales rep is having computer issues, so he can't generate the ad count I need for the magazine, I have a bunch of little nagging things that need to be done, in addition to the magazine, and I've got a damn canker sore on my cheek that keeps rubbing against my teeth and hurts like hell.

I'm so ready for the weekend.
                Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Happy Friday Everyone! I for one am glad to see this week disappear.
                  I missed so many good things this week, Nobert I love your DST rant, so awesome!
                  Thanks Kool for providing the "catch-up" quotes for me.

We're just hanging with some friends at dinners this weekend. Hopefully I can keep it together and coherent enough to be social. Damn drugs making it hard to concentrate or focus. But I'm adjusting, slowly but surely.
                  I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

Great QoTW! I wish I had more time to spend 'round here this week. Oh well, can't complain when there is work to do!

I have a crazy weekend ahead of me. A ton of stuff piled into Saturday as both Mrs. 26 and I have it off. So much to do: Move fish tanks, rearrange the bedroom, clean the backyard and get it ready for summer, fix the fence, re-align the gate so it opens properly, change the oil in the car, clean out the van.... and probably a dozen other things along the way!

Sunday, well, Sunday is a day to relax. Going to take the kids and dog to the park and have a picnic lunch, weather pending of course.
                    "No one ever called the fire department for doing something smart"
                    - unknown

"There's never enough time to do it right; but there always seems to be enough time to do it twice!"
                    - Me (not really, but I say it a lot)

Comment

Happy Weekend!

I was thinking yard work this weekend but don't wan't to temp fate. I'd like to lay down a bunch of grass seed but know that's the surest way to send back into a wintery hell. So I think I'm just gonna chill and maybe the decent weather will stick around. You all can thank me on Monday if my plan works
                      I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

It's Friday, it's QOTW, Garricks and Reuber are back … life's good.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Happy Friday all - this day is turning out to be a loooooong one! Thankfully it's almost over. I can make it another hour... I think?

Reubs! I actually just started coming back after quite the break and wondered about a few of the regulars from back in "my" day. You were one of them I hadn't seen around.
                          Last edited by Just Satch; 03-18-2011, 08:08 PM.
                          SIZE DOES MATTER!

Comment

TGIF! Thanks for the great quotage Kool! I missed out this week. I'm so tired, I can't even put a coherent post together. So Happy Weekend, I'm going to take a nap....
                            "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

I can't believe I didn't see this until now! *Gasp*

Thanks for the quotes Kool, epicly awesome as always

Happy green weekend everyone. Be good.
                              Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X