Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Judy Smith
    Reply to The ad I posted in classifieds was not posted
    Judy Smith
    On the post, I had linked to a thread on this forum, wherein someone advised me to post the term "volunteer" in the subject line of the classifieds section....
    Today, 03:33 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to First Time App Project Advice Needed
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF dude

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:17 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    BillyLogan
    Absolutely better. Just make sure the tag line's readable if you ever print it....
    Today, 01:47 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Custom social icons
    BillyLogan
    For me, customizing your own social media icons reflect creativity and imagination. However, it may tend to look less professional because of the artistry of some people. So if you have a corporate website,...
    Today, 01:40 AM
  • garricks
    Reply to The ad I posted in classifieds was not posted
    garricks
    Judy, the description of the sub forum reads:

Jobs and Paying projects.NO SPEC WORK OR CONTESTS! PAID WORK ONLY! IF IT'S NOT PAYING WORK DO NOT POST IT HERE!!! If you don't want the job,...
    Today, 12:49 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what other forums do you all visit?

Not like this isn't the COOLEST forum in the world, but....

I have some other interests...here it goes

Mountain biking
    http://www.gearhead.com/gh/home.htm

Photography
    http://www.zuga.net/forums/index.php

Hiking and Mountain Climbing
    http://www.viewsfromthetop.com/

Ordinary Life is Pretty Complex Stuff

the one in my sig (well the one that is from that site)

'I will become the most powerful Jedi ever!'
    'I'm the damn designer, bitches!'

Check out my indie comic book!
    www.assassinsguild.net/
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

I visit the ones at gamefaqs every now and then.

I drop by webmasterworld and siteexperts sometimes too.

Then I always check slashdot and winbeta.org

Free iPod (explanation)

Trolls Banned: 2
      ProudPenguin
      P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

3dattack, swiftdev, cgtalk, kirupa, macworld, gdf, of course are my regular forums.

Post Edited (_Tyger_) : 2/8/2005 4:11:57 AM GMT

Comment

ONCE in a blue moon, I'll visit forums for XM Radio. I tried to get into Keenspace's forum (online comic artist), but there's just something that isn't appealing about ten pages to threads asking you what you like to drink while drawing.

Only one I'm always on is this one. Just like it. Therapeutical. Not to mention I'm so bored with my job that it keeps me somewhat stimulated. Oooh, look at the pretty birdy.....

Patrick Shannon

'Dear valued customer, go home and die. Signed, your friendly graphic artist.'

My War With Culture
          Political incorrectness reinvented.

Comment

I used to do the gamefaqs thing, but just too many negative jerks there (some of their personalities rubbed off on me, I'm trying to rub it off of myself) to warrant setting up the new account...that and minimized interest and less time to play games.

Otherwise, this is just about all I have time for...but then again, I'm real selective, and GDF is the only forum site that meets my superficial, high standards!

I hate smartasses.

Comment

a couple of forums on the Southwest Missouri State Bears sports, the Forums at Apple.com and stltoday.com to keep up with things around town here.

Comment

DFuture, you're at SMS? I graduated from SMS!

womenoffaith-ultracons forum...pure entertainment, I'm not Christian
                mwsns.com-I like to go fast.

'To Design is much more than simply to assemble, to order, or even to edit; it is to add value and meaning, to illuminate, to simplify, to clarify, to modify, to dignify, to dramatize, to persuade, and perhaps even to amuse.' --Paul Rand

Comment

autorush.com, 7thgencivic.com, and forums.worldofwarcraft.com :P

But i hang out here most.. stopped postin on 7thgen awhiles ago just too many posts to keep up w/ and autorush is buncha pplz i knew when i was with bob.

plz.. no more sales.. plz!!!

krylliah.blogspot.com

Comment

I frequent www.focaljet.com

There are several others I hit from time to time, but focaljet forums are my favorite.

If it's cars I want, it's FJ...if it's graphic design...it's here... [img]/emoticons/lol.gif[/img] This place is cool.

www.tmooregraphics.com</font>
                    tmooregraphics
                    Horsepower For Your Business!
                    Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Comment

What, cheat on GDF? I could never! Ha!

Actually I don't have enough time on here let alone any others. The only other ones that I have looked at is the HOW one and the about.com forum. Unfortunately for them, they just don't compare to good ole GDF!

'Thats just my opinion, I could be wrong.' - Dennis Miller

** Personal Blog - Updated 2/3/05

** Business Blog

Comment

Well I started typing a couple out, and realized I visit waaaaaaay to many forums. These are my top 3

azpunk.com - for my local punk rock needs.

azinfoline.com - for my local rave scene

azunderground.com - these guys basically sponsor me at events.

digitalcamwhore

Thanks to vend3r for the sig

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

samurai-archives.com

swordforum.com

romanarmytalk

Know this: Spammers, Flammers and Trolls will be shown no mercy and given no quarter. They will be pursued to the ends of the earth and executed Mod-style.

- Magnus

Comment

cycleforums.....and gdf...thats about it...oh wait...and militarypride....

"BAN!"

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.

Youare gonnalisten to me..and you are gonna LIKE IT!!!!!!

Comment

I am always on GDF, every day... it's my internet home!

but I also drop in on Wakeboarder.com.... but there is too much testosterone (sp?) in there.
                              And the chicks are too into themselves, it's pointless to even post in there.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X