Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• The01printer
    Reply to Working on a logo for myself
    The01printer
    I'm not sure if it was your intention, but I can't decide if, He is looking up, or She is looking down. I am not even sure if I prefer one way or the other but leaning toward I like Him looking up! Maybe...
    Today, 02:35 AM
  • B
    Reply to how do i work this dang thing
    B
    Hi BillySmith, and welcome to the forum.

We get a whole lot of would-be spammers signing up, so the first few posts from all new forum member are approved by a moderator. So, if your first...
    Today, 02:33 AM
  • Begeebuz
    My Stonework company logo
    Begeebuz
    Finally joined after a long time of lurking. Rate my logo for my upcoming business, I feel its too cramped and Im not digging the logo but I want to hear from others Thanks

Today, 01:49 AM
  • BillySmith
    how do i work this dang thing
    BillySmith
    where do my posts go? is anyone reading this? gah. #N00B
    Today, 12:38 AM
  • molliwhopped
    Reply to Working on a logo for myself
    molliwhopped
    I like it! Ignore the typography? i think it fits well!
    Today, 12:05 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban on Bacon Butties!

Some things are just not acceptable ... especially when it comes to a bacon ban!

Binmen rebel against 'meat-free Monday' after 'green' council ditch their bacon butties

FullStory

(well, it is Friday!)

No bacon butties round these parts ... I love that you guys have a sandwich dedicated to our favorite Meat product

Not that we can't have a bacon sandwich ... it's just not part of our every day lives as the butties' are to you folks..... that makes me sad

No Pasties, Sausage rolls or Scotch Eggs either

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Ah, nanny-stating. So, do they have veg-less Wednesdays when everyone eats meat?
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

^^ reminds me of Fish on Friday's if you are Catholic

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
          In these parts you got fish on Friday even if you weren't Roman Catholic. The public schools also served minced fish patties. To this day I hate tarter sauce.
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Not a real fav of mine .. but I'll tolerate it. I haven't had any in years though. Funny how you just stop eating something because you can

Comment

Wife is Catholic, but we age good ol' pork sausage today!

Comment

The fishermen are poor and starving because you ate meat today. At least that's what the Vatican said.

Comment

I haven't had any in years though.
                  Do I really want to shove this in the Out of Contex thread?

Hell no, she's gagging for it!

Comment

I recently found of something called Bacon End Pieces in the grocery store. Big chunks of the unsliced ends. Never thought of making a sandwich out of them and calling em Bacon Butties. Apropos though.

Since there are lots of little bits in the boxes and a lot of just plain lard, I render it, strain the cracklings for snacks and bacon bits then filter the grease to use for cooking.
                    Very tasty stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by PrintDriver View Post
                      I recently found of something called Bacon End Pieces in the grocery store. Big chunks of the unsliced ends. Never thought of making a sandwich out of them and calling em Bacon Butties. Apropos though.

Since there are lots of little bits in the boxes and a lot of just plain lard, I render it, strain the cracklings for snacks and bacon bits then filter the grease to use for cooking.
                      Very tasty stuff.
                      I do the same thing! Also, since I am in Texas now, I have to save all manners of bacon grease to cook with. It's tasty but I've found it's like Brill Cream though, a lil' dab 'll do ya.

Comment

Originally posted by bulgariacalling View Post
                        Do I really want to shove this in the Out of Contex thread?

Hell no, she's gagging for it!

actually I don't

Comment

Wow, look who got in one mostly normal human comment before getting banned.

Comment

lol will "wonders" never cease?

Comment

I think all the bacon talk on this forum is getting into my head. I found myself this morning cooking bacon and eating it straight from the pan before I could even get it on the plate. Went through half a box.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X