Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• StudioMonkey
    Reply to Two-Page Spread PDF | Background Split
    StudioMonkey
    I always specify a PDF for artwork and if its a booklet I always ask for single pages not spreads.

Maxal the thermometer looks odd because you have bleed - this gives an extra bit on the...
    Today, 10:01 AM
  • Casseopia
    Reply to Creative Suite and upgrading
    Casseopia
    "I would suggest upgrading to a version that Adobe still supports just incase you run into issues, that way you can call Adobe and they can kill a couple hours of your day and eventually conclude...
    Today, 08:24 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Logo tutorial
    ISitude
    There's a follow-up survey found just after the last vid ...I'm guessing that my written answers are also award winning
    Today, 03:48 AM
  • MichaelWied
    Comment on Logo tutorial
    MichaelWied
    Agreed.
    Today, 03:38 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Logo tutorial
    PrintDriver
    Then change the title to "Getting Started with Illustrator"
    Not "Logo Design."
    Today, 03:25 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Bladez!!!!!

HAVE A SUPER DAY NINJA BOY!!!

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Happy Birthday dude

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Hey...since cake is already here...I thought I would get you a cool birthday outfit, so Audi will like you later. or a set of keys.

Regardless...

Have a Happy Birthday! Make it a good one!

Comment

Happy Birthday Bladez! I took this cake off Peyton, who was a wuss anyways.

Last edited by garricks; 08-30-2011, 12:08 PM. Reason: typo
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by garricks View Post
          Happy Birthday Bladez! I took this cake off Peyton, who was a wuss anyways.
          I did not read that right...lol.

Back to cake!
          Last edited by garricks; 08-30-2011, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tea View Post
            I did not read that right...lol.

Back to cake!
            Stupid pre-coffee spelling errors!
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Have a great one Bladez, and try not to physically injure yourself...then again, it's your birthday.
              People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
              -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

Happy Birthday Buddy!

I won't remind you about that thing that you're supposed to send me because it's your birthday but tomorrow I will. Thanks
                Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Bladez, ol' buddy, ol' pal!

Comment

Thanks guys
                    The cakes look great! Especially the amazing ninja cake posted by Nobert....It's so ninja, nobody can see it! (except me because of my mad ninja skillz).

Tho I would kinda feel bad eating all those cakes...they look to bad-ass to nom!

Yoss, how much mileage have we gotten outta that photo now? lol

This is about as exciting as my B-day is going to get today. I'm not all that big on celebration, so Audi and I aren't even doing anything special for dinner (as per my request). Just another simple tuesday night of Tacos for dinner, then off to do some climbing with my brother. Some night this week I should probably work on my b-day present from Audi tho. She's getting one of my favourite photographs printed on canvas and stretched for me to hang at the top of our stairs. I've just got do a bit of post processing on it to get the colours the way I want them.
                    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                    | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                    | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Happy birthday!

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladez View Post
                        Yoss, how much mileage have we gotten outta that photo now? lol
                        Probably due for an oil change at the very least.

Not one for celebration, eh? *this is where I'd put a photo of you in your grass skirt and coconut bra if the link weren't dead. )

At the very least you should whip up some coconut ninjas to go with Taco Night.

Comment

All this cake will lead to one fat ninja

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

I've sobered him up Yoss.

He's had lots of opportunities to have a celebration and I offered to take him for dinner. But he wants to be blah about it all, so I'll let him.
                            (I personally think it's cause next years birthday will be traumatic so he's deciding a year early that birthdays don't exist). lol.
                            I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

hahaha, the Tiki Parties were an annual thing me and my brother held (when he had a place with a back yard) so it was a little different than a birthday celebration. I used to rally the guys and go out drinking all night, but I've given that up too, mostly because it's such a pain in the ass to organize my friends.

As for coconut ninjas...I don't have all the right ingredients for them either. After climbing with my brother tho we'll probably hit up a pub and he'll buy a couple of rounds.
                              Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                              | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                              | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X