Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• garricks
    Comment on Are you able to read the text?
    garricks
    That's exactly the method we use to prepare our slides, like a billboard.
    Yesterday, 11:49 PM
  • BearClawz
    Lion Vector Logo
    BearClawz
    Logo created for a Twitch.tv streamer who streams Halo. Below are the logo, and the offline banner he'll be using soon. Criticize to your fullest extent

Yesterday, 11:40 PM
  • wikster63
    Creating an Image for a car sticker
    wikster63
    Hello Ladies and Gents,

I've got a quandary on my hands and was hoping someone could shine some light on this for me. Attached is an image of a car, please see it for this question. My client...
    Yesterday, 10:27 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Retail vs Contract Pricing
    <b>
    Are you the designer, the printer, the merchant or all of them? A designer doesn't typically base fees on the number that will be printed. A printer, on the other hand, does do that. Even when a designer...
    Yesterday, 10:23 PM
  • cdgc
    Retail vs Contract Pricing
    cdgc
    Looking for some input on this matter.

Many years ago we published a map for railroad enthusiasts that was 1/1 black and folded several times into 3.5" by 9". Nothing all that...
    Yesterday, 09:28 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punny

1. The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.

2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.

3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.

4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.

5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

6. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.

7. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.

8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.

9. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.

10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

11. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

12. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other: "You stay here; I'll go on a head."

13. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

14. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.'

15. The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.

16. The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

17. A backward poet writes inverse.

18. In a democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.

19. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.

20. If you jumped off the bridge in Paris, you'd be in Seine.

21. A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger."

22. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says "Dam!"

23. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

24. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive."

25. There was the person who sent ten puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

26. Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

LOOLL!!!!!!
      Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

It's not the first time I read them, and I know you did not author them, but still it's like language candy to me.
        "There is hope in honest error; none in the icy perfections of the mere stylist."
        C.R.M.

Comment

Snef, I can't quite tell if that's a compliment or a slam, but I'm gonna take it shiny side up.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by garricks View Post
            26. Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
            I immediately started to think of Groucho quotes too.
            People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
            -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

No shame in saying you found it somewhere, thanks for posting
              "There is hope in honest error; none in the icy perfections of the mere stylist."
              C.R.M.

Comment

Snerferu ... I think it's assumed we all find stuff and post it here.
                Last edited by Red Kittie Kat; 08-30-2011, 05:24 PM.

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

LOL! nice
                  Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                  - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Wow....

Just.......wow....
                    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                    | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                    | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                    Working...
                    X