Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Possumgal
    Reply to Friend as a client - problem
    Possumgal
    Especially when talking about an app, you're talking about ongoing purchases and splitting the proceeds on any future purchases. Your "friend" could have stiffed you on future proceeds at any...
    Today, 01:51 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to My logo as a designer
    seamas
    +1
    Hard to read the last name. Unless told I would be at a loss....
    Today, 01:43 PM
  • <b>
    Comment on Do I have to upgrade my Macbook to run Photoshop ?
    <b>
    The only files on my internal hard drive are just the system files, fonts, applications, etc.. I keep all my working files on a removable hard drive, then back both up automatically to still another network...
    Today, 01:15 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to A Generic Brand Video
    HotButton
    Interesting that the narrator guy doesn't mention his own pithy, heartland drawl that makes you know he's an honest, boot-wearin', working-class 'Merican, just like 83.441% of y'all. He's the only one...
    Today, 01:15 PM
  • Obar
    Reply to Do I have to upgrade my Macbook to run Photoshop ?
    Obar
    Yes.. That's why I mentioned it. You made me remember about this Crashes and not being able to Save after working on something for half an hour.

Thank you very much for this tips!! : )...
    Today, 12:38 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Virgo!!!

HAVE A SUPER DAY YOU SWEET LITTLE PAISLEY AVOCADO!!!

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Happy Birthday! Sorry I won't make it to the party

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

I'll bring the food for today's birthday party. These look so good! and huge!
      Happy Birthday!

Avocado-Bacon Tomato Melt
      4 English Muffins (split in two)
      1 Avocado (ripe), peeled, pitted, sliced and lightly dipped in lemon juice
      1 large Tomato, sliced thin
      Coarse salt
      1/4 cup Fresh Basil, chopped
      8 slices thick bacon (baked until crisp)
      Havarti Cheese, sliced thin
      1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
      Fresh ground Black Pepper
      ¼ cup Mayonnaise with ½ tsp Chili Powder, dash cayene, and 1 tablespoon Sugar added

Comment

happy birfday!!!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Happy Birthday Virgo!

This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Happy Birthday Virgo!
            Dribbble Page
            Behance Portfolio
            Linkedin Profile

Comment

Happy Birthday Virgo!

Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Hippy Barthday, Virgo! Do something fun!! Ooo, Tea, that recipe looks fabulous, I think I'll have to make that this weekend!
                “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Aw thanks guys! And yes, those sammiches look really good! Stupid hubby doesn't like avos (except for me of course) so I guess that's just more for me. I still haven't tried any sort of avocado dessert. I might have to seek that out.

My plans for tonight include dinner and drinking at the steakhouse I used to work at (the bartender was my maid of honor). I do have to work at the restaurant tomorrow morning (and handle knives) so I can't get too crazy. Just a little crazy.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Happy Birthday, Virgo! Images seem to be beyond my skills this morning, so here's a recipe instead.

http://www.joythebaker.com/blog/2009...-avocado-cake/
                    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Hahah Happy Birthday Virgo I expect some sort of interesting Drunken Avocado Post later this evening
                      Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

Well... I did just join Twitter yesterday, and it's connected to Facebook. And my phone. Could be interesting.

Anyone know offhand if you send a picture text to Twitter with a non-smartphone does the picture show up in Twitter and on Facebook? Cuz THAT would be downright dangerous...

blog/portfolio

Comment

Oh Kitch, I've seen that cake pic before, but I don't think I'd ever seen the recipe. Never realized it was vegan too. I have all the ingredients! Except for the fresh avos and the powdered sugar. And the oven to bake them in.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Woooohoooo Happy birthday to my favorite avacado! <3

Have some chocolate avacado cake It was yummy and I only managed to save you one peice
                            Last edited by Ang; 12-06-2011, 02:47 AM.
                            Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                            - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

happpyyyy birthdayyyy
                              "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X