• Show
Clear All

• necessity and innovation

... sometimes equals great design.

A humble, but brilliant example:

http://wimp.com/innovationfinest/

Brilliant!! (no pun intended)

Thanks Broacher.
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Whoa, that is pretty awesome!! Amazing!
        Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
        - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

http://martyng.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
            Comment on Help me?
            HotButton
            Yup, I learned the hard way too that when you have a prospective client saying ''I already have a logo design; I just need a professional to make it...professional...''

Don't think; just...
            Today, 04:12 PM
          • KitchWitch
            Reply to Unused Links
            KitchWitch
            Hi Hupfk37 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
            Today, 03:42 PM
          • salsa
            Reply to Help me?
            salsa
            This is why I refuse to accept work cleaning up other people's logos.

But if I was in your position? My response would depend entirely on how much they're paying me. My advice and time are...
            Today, 03:29 PM
          • HotButton
            Comment on Logo Design for Youth Center
            HotButton
            Hey, you voted for it.
            Today, 03:24 PM
          • hupfk37
            Unused Links
            hupfk37
            I work on large Catalogs and they get reprinted several times of year and many different designers work on the same files. My company has photo servers that we link to and other common servers for things...
            Today, 03:23 PM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X