Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Casseopia
    Reply to Creative Suite and upgrading
    Casseopia
    Hahahaha - OK I feel better now, thanks.

Yeah - I think I will take the risk on Creative Cloud, based on the overall advice. I'm going to download the free trial and make sure the files work,...
    Today, 07:25 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Freelance Advice - Family Conflict
    kemingMatters
    Just tell them that you'll get to [project they want for free/next to free] when you can afford the time to do it.

It's not saying no, it just saying my time is valuable and finite, so...
    Today, 07:23 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Weight loss service design.
    seamas
    Yeah, it looks more design-y fashion-y, but with kind of a late 70s disco chic thing going on.

I think weight loss branding generally wants something more friendly, honest and not...
    Today, 07:12 PM
  • mikhende
    Reply to Easiest way to block out text from image?
    mikhende
    I am thinking about that, I think the best option is to blank out the last name and house number?
    Today, 07:07 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Please help with company logo
    <b>
    Your first post said that you wanted a simple, flat design, yet you've created something with a 3D look that's quite complicated.

Cosmo gave you some great advice that I completely agree...
    Today, 06:54 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90's TV Quiz

I apparently didn't watch much back then lol

I got 31 out of 72 questions right ... that's actually better than I thought I would do. There were a lot of cartoons and kid shows ... that was before I started having to watch them lmao

How good will you score???

http://www.kongregate.com/games/sayb...neties-tv-quiz

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

I'm gonna score all sorts of shitty. You just wait...

blog/portfolio

Comment

lmao Virgo .. give it a whirl .. maybe you will do better than me ... I thought I would do a lot worse than I did too.

Comment

well, it claims I only got 54, but it should be 55, because one of em I know for a fact I have the name right, but it won't give me the point for it.

To be certain, I googled the name, and got the same picture.

EDIT: ah, there it goes...I put a stupid comma in, (as the original title had a comma) and it wouldn't give me the credit for it...now I'm at a proper 55
        Last edited by Bladez; 09-14-2011, 08:50 PM.
        Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
        | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
        | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

30. And I'm surprised I even got that. Though a couple of the Warner Bros. animated ones I know I've seen, just don't remember what the actual titles were.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by Bladez View Post
            well, it claims I only got 54, but it should be 55, because one of em I know for a fact I have the name right, but it won't give me the point for it.

To be certain, I googled the name, and got the same picture.
            There was one that I had to remove a space for. I knew I knew the name of it, just didn't realize that two of the words were actually one.

blog/portfolio

Comment

44 of 72. Some of them I know I remembered but maybe I wasn't spelling it correctly. Didn't take the time to google them...
              http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

I didn't google anything either .. hence the low score lol ... there were a couple I remember seeing but couldn't remember the name and there were some I remembered but apparently can't spell them correctly. I did get one right after taking a space out

Comment

There was one where I instantly knew the character's name, and even the actor's name, but couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the show. It was a case where the character was far more famous than the show could ever hope to be, and I happened to have never watched a single episode.

blog/portfolio

Comment

hahaha, yea, I saw a few that I recognized, but couldn't for the life of me remember the name. the one that I had trouble with is the only one I went to double check the name on, because I was so certain I was right.
                    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                    | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                    | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Ugh. 22. Most of those were Saturday morning fare here, and most of the animation I didn't pay attention to back then because it wasn't MGM or WB. There were a few like Erkel that I couldn't remember the names of.

I'm old.
                      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

That God for syndication ... because my nieces watch a lot of those shows still I'm sure I would have done much worse if not. I never watched them in the 90's .... I was busy working 3 jobs lol

Comment

There's one that's really bothering me, can't think of the name of it. It was one of the "Saved by the Bell" knockoffs, where the kids went to school together, surfed together, and were in a band together.
                          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I missed that one too lol .. no clue

Comment

37, which would be less embarrassing if I hadn't graduated high school in 1990. Would've been 38 but I couldn't remember the name of the cartoon show with the Austrailian...oh Jocko's Modern Life, it just came to me.

And since when is Danger Mouse 1990s?

I wish I didn't remember Urkel (although I did remember the name of the show). What an inane decade.
                              People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
                              -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X