Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• creare
    Reply to Personal Logo Concepts
    creare
    oh..oh.. is a great problem , you need to look at the best logos that have been made, for example, look for works of important studies; three basic things, simplicity ', uniqueness', visible also in...
    Today, 07:13 PM
  • creare
    Reply to logo lettering new york
    creare
    Thanks to all, yes now i try to do something different , yes Cosmo it is true , which then is more hard to do everything with your computer without drawing first , in fact learn to draw is crucial is...
    Today, 06:58 PM
  • B
    Reply to Personal Logo Concepts
    B
    Cysir, you said this is a personal logo, yet you've used the plural of studio in the logo. Do you really have more than one studio?
    Today, 06:10 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Dojo Dragon Shirt Design.
    kemingMatters
    Not that I'm a pro on chinese dragons but I can't say I've ever noticed one that didn't have feet; usually they have talon like appendages often without a joint like a knee or elbow... I enjoy the colour...
    Today, 06:03 PM
  • Salt
    Comment on Dojo Dragon Shirt Design.
    Salt
    I was going for the chinese dragon look with no limbs on it. Also I wanted to keep it simple.
    Today, 05:55 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just discovered buying more colors does not improve my drawing skills. Disappointed.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• haha, one reason i haven't bought more colors. i figure i can somewhat make do with 4.
      and being colorblind when people use other colors i can't always tell what they are.
      Dribbble Page
      Behance Portfolio
      Linkedin Profile

Comment

• Originally posted by KitchWitch View Post
        Just discovered buying more colors does not improve my drawing skills. Disappointed.
        Me too. I bought one extra set because I wanted a green. Now I've got enough to buy another set or two and I'm not sure I want to.
        I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

• I have two extra sets. I wanted green as well. And now I think I need a pink or purple. They have some silly sets in my opinion. Like they want to force you into getting many colours.
          I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

• Originally posted by Audentia View Post
            And now I think I need a pink or purple.
            Those are the ones I want next too. I don't know if, or how often, they release new sets. They said the update's going to include pull down refresh and notifications. I hope you an set the notifications for certain people

Comment

• I have almost all of them now lol. I'll be saving toward more bombs now I guess

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Anybody else notice that sometimes you're watching somebody guess, and the answer word isn't the word you drew (if that makes sense?)

Comment

• man you guys have lots of coin! im a bit slow at getting back to people, notifications would be cool.

lith, i'm so confused about your last drawing!!!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• I've noticed that too Lith... I am a bit confused and amused all at the same time

Typ I have about 30 games going. I rack up over 400 points a day lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Typically View Post
                      man you guys have lots of coin! im a bit slow at getting back to people, notifications would be cool.

lith, i'm so confused about your last drawing!!!
                      I bought some but they do add up pretty quick playing. I can't bring myself to buy bombs because I know I'd use em all instantly. It starts you out with 5, i figured that you'd get another 5 everyday

Comment

• Nope, you have to buy them after that.

Comment

• Yeah, I figured you got one bomb per game, so I used mine up right away.
                          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• I kind of feel bad. Kittie's drawings are awesome and mine make petroglyphs look like van Gogh's

Comment

• Oh believe me some of mine are quite humorous

Comment

• Like this one of RKK's to me:

This should be in the OCC thread …
                                __________________________________________________
                                I like to beat up pacifists, because they don't fight back ...

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                                Working...
                                X