Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Comment on Seriously? I hate printers.
    PrintDriver
    First, not all print brokers are bad. A lot of my job is print brokering and working with other print brokers. It all depends on where the broker came from. If he's a print production guy, you can bet...
    Today, 10:09 PM
  • Buda
    Comment on do I need a bleed if...
    Buda
    True, sometimes I get people send things 3 up when we're actually printing them 6up with tighter bleeds. I'll pull it apart and re-impose it too.

Most printers want things supplied 1up.
    Today, 09:39 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to critique my branding attempt
    Buda
    When you did your brainstorming for this name, aside from a rocket, what other ideas did you come up with? I feel that a rocket is kind of obvious, not very clever or creative.

But if you...
    Today, 09:37 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Graphics Tablets
    Buda
    Go with Wacom. I prefer smaller Wacom tablets because I'm cheap and lazy. The bigger the tablet, the more of a workout

Now, let's discuss if it's "way-com" or "wah-com&...
    Today, 09:32 PM
  • Buda
    Comment on Graphic Design Virgin Needs Help: Rough Ideas for Videography/Illustration Business
    Buda
    OMG. That is a good point.
    Today, 09:30 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a game going with a user named Ziggyboymom - that any of you? I'm thinking it's random.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Any way to get rid of a game? Can't figure it out.

It only goes up to 99. Boo.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• I know on Android, if you swipe on a game with a left-ward motion you get a button to delete a game.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• Thanks, Virgo, I'll try that.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• I've deleted games by swiping left to right. I'm about to delete some people who haven't played in a week.
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Yep, I deleted heaps of games. Mostly because I was bored one afternoon so started games with heaps of people that never replied.

I can't seem to get a game to start with my sister though. No matter how hard we try!
              It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Do you wanna end the game with me Kitch since we are stuck on 99?
                you could just lose/pass then it'll reset. I can't do that...I have to guess and guess.
                Dribbble Page
                Behance Portfolio
                Linkedin Profile

Comment

• As far as I know it doesn't go past 99. Is there any point in reseting?
                  It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• I just read that it only goes to 99. All you can do is forfeit and start over or keep playing.

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Ba-HA! Finally swiped correctly and was able to delete a game, thank you.

BJMR, it doesn't matter, I don't care about the count. Just disappointed the game doesn't think we can do better than 99, lol.
                      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• I just kept playing. I'm pretty sure I'd be up to 200 in some games!

Comment

• Yeah. A friend of mine who actually quit in the mid 80s (he deleted the app) told me we'd keep playing until we hit 100, after I read where it stops at 99, I laughed and wished he was still playing.
                          Dribbble Page
                          Behance Portfolio
                          Linkedin Profile

Comment

• Apparently my app has had a breakdown. Got stuck in spin mode this morning until garricks told me how to restart it. Once I did, about five games popped that I thought I was waiting on. And they all started like new games. So if anyone has been waiting on me, I apologize.
                            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• There's a game with a friend of mine that for the last 2 or 3 rounds, seems I don't get to guess his drawing. Every time PLAY shows up for him and I press it, it asks me which word I'd like to draw for him. Not sure what's up with that.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• yeah I've had that thing many times too. stinks as you think you are waiting on the other person only to be the "fool"
                                Dribbble Page
                                Behance Portfolio
                                Linkedin Profile

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X