Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson famously replied to a question about his opponents game plan before a fight "Everybody's got plans... till they get hit." That's the way I feel. I always have a plan for my drawing then when I "Touch to draw" it all goes out the window and it's all stick figures and vague shapes
    I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

• There are times I wish I could zoom in to see closer. and get my finger in the right place.

not it, not it, not there, nope that isn't it....ahh yes that's where i wanted my finger.
      Dribbble Page
      Behance Portfolio
      Linkedin Profile

Comment

• I'm off to start drawing momentarily ..... But, I too just can't convey what I want at times and stick figures ensue

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Originally posted by BJMRamage View Post
          Good Luck KitchWitch.
          I got it, you did good! Of course you could have just drawn a playing card... lol.

I wish I had a better sense of where my marks will land as well. Though I'm developing a fondness for my off-register style.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• i had to Batman themed drawings in a row.
            (two different people)

I thought about the car drawing but thought this was a little more fun...in my head more so than on screen. as I looked at the end of it again it wasn't nearly as good as in my head.
            Dribbble Page
            Behance Portfolio
            Linkedin Profile

Comment

• It never is with me. I'm all, "Yeah I know what a penguin looks like, everyone knows what a penguin looks like... crap, what does a penguin look like?"
              Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• I had that trouble with a dolphin lmaoooo

Comment

• I'm rather proud of the "twins" I drew for KitchWitch the other day. I drew the twins in the hall at the Overlook Hotel in "The Shining."

It was awesome.
                  This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                  "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
                    I had that trouble with a dolphin lmaoooo
                    I can't help it that I thought it was a porpoise.
                    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Bah dum tish!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KitchWitch View Post
                        It never is with me. I'm all, "Yeah I know what a penguin looks like, everyone knows what a penguin looks like... crap, what does a penguin look like?"
                        this. I need reference images

Comment

• WTF is a "hamwich" anyway???

Comment

• Originally posted by garricks View Post
                            WTF is a "hamwich" anyway???

There's a word I get all the time that I've never heard of before. Of course I can't remember what it is now

Comment

• I drew a ham sandwich & she eventually got it, after using a bomb.

Comment

• And then there's shit like this:
                                http://artofdrawsomething.com/drawings/kiss/2499
                                Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X