X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wooHoo!

I got it...he wasn't that hard to pick out of the crowd this time!!
    Dribbble Page
    Behance Portfolio
    Linkedin Profile

Comment

• Yay! And turns out I'm the one who got garricks distracted drawing, so all is well.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• haha that's funny.
        Dribbble Page
        Behance Portfolio
        Linkedin Profile

Comment

• Derp! Oh, well.
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Can't login today for some reason. FB problem maybe?
            It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Could be...mine logged in ok though.

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Woke up this morning and cleared all my games. Your turn!
                It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Cleared mine back! Enjoy the crappy sketches!
                  This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                  "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• So sorry about that Kittie, this is what I was going for:

Comment

• I need more games! I was trying to use FB since I can't remember all the user names, but it keeps telling me I'm not signed in, even though I just looked at it on my phone. Anyone know if I have to be using the same email address for DS and FB?
                      "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

• You don't HAVE to be, but it's easier if you are. You can also start a game with the DS user name.

Comment

• Originally posted by garricks View Post
                          So sorry about that Kittie, this is what I was going for:

I got it as soon as I saw the word..... I was having a major duh moment. Been having a lot of those lately lol

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Heh. Me too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lith View Post
                              that makes me feel even worse
                              QFT

I've limited myself to doing 5 drawings a day...mostly because a lot of people seem to send a new drawing as I"m drawing for someone else, so I just can't keep up lol!!

I constantly have it pictured in my head, how I want it to look.....it has yet to turn out that way!
                              Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                              | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                              | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Originally posted by disneyhippie View Post
                                I need more games! I was trying to use FB since I can't remember all the user names, but it keeps telling me I'm not signed in, even though I just looked at it on my phone. Anyone know if I have to be using the same email address for DS and FB?
                                It does the same for me and I'm using the same email for both. I don't know why it won't let me sign in to FB. I'm Kitchwitch on DS if you want to be subjected to my scratchings.
                                Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X