Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrestoArts
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    PrestoArts
    So help me understand if you don't mind me further pestering you all. I like the "concept" of a dragon wrapping around a word. I've done some sketches trying different things. Am I in the wrong...
    Today, 01:15 AM
  • paulw_69
    Reply to Project Ideas. HELP!
    paulw_69
    That actually helps a lot! For some reason I never thought of using a thesaurus, that should help!
    Today, 12:56 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Logo design for Game Developer
    PrintDriver
    So now we're up to four claimants. Excellent.

from the Shutterstock license:...
    Yesterday, 11:47 PM
  • creare
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    creare
    no good, as if they were three separate things.
    the idea is good but you have to try to get them freehand on a sheet of paper, you can take inspiration from old photographs or something to similar...
    Yesterday, 10:53 PM
  • creare
    Reply to Critique for my logos
    creare
    ~~You need to think of them in black and white, for example on how to make a cardboard box.
    the font are not good ,too crushed ,and difficult to read ,you also have to adjust the set with diamond...
    Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• won't it be glorified pictionary?

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• I told you when Zynga got involved it would be all about the money. It ticks me off that new words cost money.....but, I knew that would be the case.

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Cash money? As opposed to points, I mean? Yeah, that'll make me close my account.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• No, you can use bombs......if you have enough

But to buy bombs you need real moola if you don't have enough points

Comment

• I haven't played in probably two weeks. It's hard to balance my after-work time sometimes.
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• I definitley don't play as much as I used to ....but, I try to play a couple times a week. I got tired of it when all I was getting was the word itself. You guys always draw great/funny stuff....so I always send back to you folks first

Comment

• I almost never use the bombs. If I don't like the options given when it's time for me to pick what to draw, I quit the game and come back. If I'm having trouble guessing what someone's drawn, I create a sketch of what was drawn along with the number of spaces given and the letters I have to choose from. From there I word scramble for as long as I need.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• I definitely haven't been around as much lately. I still love playing when I find a moment. I've got so many points and so many bombs. I guess I just don't use the bombs as often as I buy them. What do you guys spend all our coins on anyway?
                  It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• I bought all the colors ... now I am saving to buy the big package of bombs so I can get the new words

Comment

• i have somewhere in the 3,000 range for coins.
                      i don't buy colors...cant tell what they are anyway.

bought some bombs with coins and accidentally used 4 one time.
                      i sometimes use to get a new word set as they are fun.

i really need to find more time to play.
                      Dribbble Page
                      Behance Portfolio
                      Linkedin Profile

Comment

• lol. I always try to take that into account when I'm drawing for you BJM.

Mr Buda buys colour packs when he plays on my account. I was so mad when he spent all my coins on a pack of blues when I didn't have secondary colours. He is not a smart shopper.

I'm saving up for a big bomb pack but hopefully they will have some better ways to spend the coins soon.
                        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Does anyone have any DrawSomething pictures they want to show off?

My process is usually flat color first, then detail, then polish up with outlines and erase tool.

Comment

• er... well none of my drawings look like that ...so no lol

But, I tend to lay in the bulk colors then add detail .... when I'm not drawing stick figures that is

That is great Carly

If you want to add me I am redkittiekat

Buda, I am doing the same thing ... saving for the big bomb pack

Comment

• That's a nice one Carly. I stick with standard 4 colors (and eraser).
                              I think there are few of my drawings on this thread a while back.

I have stopped drawing on the iPad when I lost my stylus.
                              for the past 2-3 months it has been a finger and iPhone for me.
                              Dribbble Page
                              Behance Portfolio
                              Linkedin Profile

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
                                er... well none of my drawings look like that ...so no lol

But, I tend to lay in the bulk colors then add detail .... when I'm not drawing stick figures that is

That is great Carly

If you want to add me I am redkittiekat

Buda, I am doing the same thing ... saving for the big bomb pack
                                Thank you! A stylus on a iPad screen definitely helps precision.

Ok, I will add you! Just a warning though, I usually take a while to take my turn.

Originally posted by BJMRamage View Post
                                That's a nice one Carly. I stick with standard 4 colors (and eraser).
                                I think there are few of my drawings on this thread a while back.

I have stopped drawing on the iPad when I lost my stylus.
                                for the past 2-3 months it has been a finger and iPhone for me.
                                Haha, I am a color junkie! In the first 2 weeks, I had already purchased most of the colors.

Right now I am using the Cosmonaut Stylus, it has a very nice heavy feel and is designed to emulate a dry erase marker. There are a lot of other cool stylus out here, like the Sensu Brush and iPen Stylus. I became interested in digital plein air painting recently, so I've been researching great tools and apps!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X