Word with Friends | Draw Something

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had the Wacom Bamboo stylus.
    I liked how it was magnetic and "stuck" to the iPad smart cover...though didn't stick too well.

and it was a Christmas gift so I feel really bad to buy another.
    Dribbble Page
    Behance Portfolio
    Linkedin Profile

Comment

• Originally posted by BJMRamage View Post
      I had the Wacom Bamboo stylus.
      I liked how it was magnetic and "stuck" to the iPad smart cover...though didn't stick too well.

and it was a Christmas gift so I feel really bad to buy another.
      I had one of those too, unfortunately mine broke within 2 months of purchase. The design of the Bamboo stylus doesn't justify the price in my opinion. I bought a $5 stylus right afterwards and the only difference was the weight and pliability of the rubber tip. (I've been using it for my iPhone for almost a year and it still hasn't broken!)

Comment

• Whoa - $5 stylus? Where do I get such a thing? My drawings need help.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Originally posted by KitchWitch View Post
          Whoa - $5 stylus? Where do I get such a thing? My drawings need help.
          You've got all kinds of options on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...=iphone+stylus

The Griffin one is very sturdy and about $10 if you have the Amazon Prime discount. But, if you wanna go cost effective, there a lot on there for less than $3. Even 3-packs!

Comment

• Or toys r us
            "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

• Originally posted by Obsidian86 View Post
              Or toys r us
              Do they carry mobile accessories at Toys R Us now? Last time I went there, you had to bring the paper tickets to the guy in the back to pick up your SEGA game. :P

Comment

• Thanks Carly!

Obs -
                Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• That's ok Carly ... I take a couple days to respond as well

That's when I'll sit down and send all my drawings out

Comment

• Has this ever happened to you? And now my game with person is frozen.
                    Attached Files
                    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Comment

• I play both through Facebook.
                      "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

• Not my point object or mission. It threw my opponent letters that could not solve the drawing. (But if you want a new playa

Comment

• I've had that happen before ... the letters simply aren't there. Sometimes by rearranging they come back. But, it's only happened a few times.

Comment

• My first experience with it RKK. Twilight Zone. TY.

Comment

• Yep ... not much you can do when it happens ... just guess the best you can and hope it works ... otherwise you have to forfeit. Stinks! lol

Comment

• I don't know if this will work for that problem. But If I get letters I don't like or words I don't like for drawing, close out of the app and shut it down completely then reopen it, that gives me new letters/words to guess from.
                                Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                                - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StudioMonkey
                                  Reply to Price of Foil vs. Varnish for business cards?
                                  StudioMonkey
                                  Neither Foil nor Varnish are done on a digital press - you would have to get your Business Cards printed Litho. For 100 cards this is always going to be expensive - you could probably get 2000 cards...
                                  Today, 09:38 AM
                                • natalya.jpg
                                  What do you think about my new web site?
                                  natalya.jpg
                                  What do you think about my new web site?

[COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]Hello everybody![/COLOR]

I've just made my new website for the great opera singer. What do you think?...
                                  Today, 03:16 AM
                                • mishulikes
                                  Reply to The right typography
                                  mishulikes
                                  With body text, one tends to want use a simple serif for easier reading. Like B and PrintDriver have said, who is reading the magazine and even the genre of the content will dictate the typeface. I used...
                                  Today, 01:13 AM
                                • mishulikes
                                  Reply to Please critique my jazz poster
                                  mishulikes
                                  Coloring can make or break a piece. Jazz tends to be a moody, soulful music. The lime green does not fit that moody feel and it might have been better if you pushed you color scheme a bit further to add...
                                  Today, 12:59 AM
                                • mishulikes
                                  Reply to Hello All!
                                  mishulikes
                                  Thank you, KitchWitch!
                                  Today, 12:13 AM
                                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                                Working...
                                X