X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typically
    started a topic Word with Friends | Draw Something

Word with Friends | Draw Something

Might as well start a thread for it since it's in a few different threads now.

Lets get a GDF game going!!

• Red Kittie Kat
    replied
    I tried it ... but it reminded me of Farmville so I got the hell out fast lol.

I don't need that sort of time gulper. I just play the silly little bubble and egg games now.

Leave a comment:

• Typically
    replied
    nerp i have a hard time keep up with these games

Leave a comment:

• Virgo Nightingale
    replied
    Does ANYONE play The Ville on Facebook? I know it's beta and not too many people are playing yet, but I have ONE neighbor to help me out with stuff and I literally can't move much further without more. The game is pretty cool (somewhat of a The Sims clone) and I'd like to keep playing but I do NOT want to friend strangers, and I do NOT want to spend money. Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Buda
    replied
    Yep, I've been a crappy player lately too. Sorry guys!

Leave a comment:

• Ang
    replied
    Yeah I hear ya... I've been slacking on a lot of things that involve other people, lol! But I've been very artsy-fartsy lately though!

Leave a comment:

• BJMRamage
    replied
    sorry everyone...been busy at work, home and anywhere else I'd love to play.

Leave a comment:

• Red Kittie Kat
    replied
    I need to catch up with my drawings. I haven't played in about a week or so.

I get all gung-ho about it ... then I forget about it for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Purtybluz
    replied
    Have since learned that the letters change when you exit mid-move as well. Dang it

Leave a comment:

• Purtybluz
    replied
    I knew about the exit out strategy if you don't like the words. But this was a picture I had drawn and someone else was trying to solve. I resigned. NP.

Leave a comment:

• Virgo Nightingale
    replied
    That's what I do when I don't like the what-to-draw options but don't wanna waste a bomb.

Leave a comment:

• Red Kittie Kat
    replied
    I'll have to try that

Leave a comment:

• Ang
    replied
    I don't know if this will work for that problem. But If I get letters I don't like or words I don't like for drawing, close out of the app and shut it down completely then reopen it, that gives me new letters/words to guess from.

Leave a comment:

• Red Kittie Kat
    replied
    Yep ... not much you can do when it happens ... just guess the best you can and hope it works ... otherwise you have to forfeit. Stinks! lol

Leave a comment:

• Purtybluz
    replied
    My first experience with it RKK. Twilight Zone. TY.

Leave a comment:

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X