• mrbambocha
    Reply to Making a button with <table>
    mrbambocha
    Great! Thanks alot!
    Today, 10:05 AM
  • B
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    B
    I'm thinking that tagging a supplement product with the initials BS might not be the best marketing strategy.
    Today, 06:36 AM
  • vaprarts
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    vaprarts
    I feel the colors seperate the image losing the dumbell look from being the instant thought.. I think you would have better luck if you made the weights be different sizes. I feel this would show a dumbell...
    Today, 03:58 AM
  • vaprarts
    Reply to Logo motorcycle magazine
    vaprarts
    I am somewhat in your target audience. I ride, i enjoy cafe racers, ive even heard of the company and been on their site once or twice. The thing about cafe racers are they believe "less is more"...
    Today, 03:52 AM
  • hrs.lidra
    Reply to Can you comment and critique my portfolio
    hrs.lidra
    thanks for the suggestion momoshy, i do use black transparrent BG, so it should be readable, but i think im going to make it more visible. Are you a webdesigner either?...
    Today, 03:37 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smokeable art?

wasn't really sure where else to put this...so I'll drop it (like it's hot) in here.

Snoop Dogg - Marijuana on Wood Art

Now, do you hang it? Or smoke it?
    Last edited by Bladez; 09-29-2011, 07:00 PM.
    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
    | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
    | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

BONFIRE!!!!!

(contact high.)
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

That's a tough choice... a REALLY tough choice... I suppose you could take lots of good photos, get some prints made, then smoke your way through the original piece...

blog/portfolio

Comment

If your house were to ever get raided, could you be nailed for possession if you had it framed, behind glass, and on the wall?
        Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
        | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
        | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

hmmmm Bladez, that is a good question! I for one like Virgo's answer tho... so if you need help Virgo...
          Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
          - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

[mellowvoice]yoooooooooo man ... that is soooooooooo coooool dudeeeeeeeee[/mellowvoice]

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

I don't see how it would be legal to have that, but I'm not the po po…so yeah

Comment

I'm not a partaker of the herb, no offense meant to those who are, it's just not my thing. But I would probably still smoke that thing rather than having it hanging on my wall. Problem is, you've got to smoke it all at once so you don't end up high while it's still intact enough that you could look at it.
                People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
                -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

Nobert ... you leave me dazed and confused ....

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

A real artist uses coc, shrums, heroine and x… weed is for kids.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                    Working...
                    X