smokeable art?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smokeable art?

wasn't really sure where else to put this...so I'll drop it (like it's hot) in here.

Snoop Dogg - Marijuana on Wood Art

Now, do you hang it? Or smoke it?
    Last edited by Bladez; 09-29-2011, 01:00 PM.
    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
    | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
    | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

BONFIRE!!!!!

(contact high.)
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

That's a tough choice... a REALLY tough choice... I suppose you could take lots of good photos, get some prints made, then smoke your way through the original piece...

blog/portfolio

Comment

If your house were to ever get raided, could you be nailed for possession if you had it framed, behind glass, and on the wall?
        Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
        | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
        | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

hmmmm Bladez, that is a good question! I for one like Virgo's answer tho... so if you need help Virgo...
          Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
          - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

[mellowvoice]yoooooooooo man ... that is soooooooooo coooool dudeeeeeeeee[/mellowvoice]

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

I don't see how it would be legal to have that, but I'm not the po po…so yeah

Comment

I'm not a partaker of the herb, no offense meant to those who are, it's just not my thing. But I would probably still smoke that thing rather than having it hanging on my wall. Problem is, you've got to smoke it all at once so you don't end up high while it's still intact enough that you could look at it.
                People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
                -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

Nobert ... you leave me dazed and confused ....

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

A real artist uses coc, shrums, heroine and x… weed is for kids.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Eldur Ta
                      Reply to Help me find this font (or similar one)
                      Eldur Ta
                      Thank you, don't know exactly but it looks similar and portraits the same feel as DIN, such a great typeface.

Thank you again, much appreciate it!...
                      Yesterday, 10:23 PM
                    • salsa
                      Reply to CS6 vs. Creative Cloud
                      salsa
                      CS6 is perfectly fine. Even though it can be awkward to ask someone to save down to CS6 for you if they send you a file, it's still fine in most cases. For what you're doing you could probably use original...
                      Yesterday, 10:02 PM
                    • salsa
                      Reply to New comer seeking a little advice...
                      salsa
                      You don't say how long you go without anything to do, but I think what you're describing is common. I experienced this at my second in-house job. There would be days with little to do, then all the sudden...
                      Yesterday, 09:42 PM
                    • Samm89
                      New comer seeking a little advice...
                      Samm89
                      Hi there!

My name is Sam, I'm a 26 year old Junior Production Artist for a production platform company. I'm still on the inexperienced side, and I'm still feeling a bit awkward at my job...
                      Yesterday, 08:47 PM
                    • PrintDriver
                      Reply to File for T-Shirt Printing
                      PrintDriver
                      It sounds like whoever ordered the graphic file is ordering the shirts through a promotional items vendor who is then outsourcing the work, probably overseas.

I would certainly have a clause...
                      Yesterday, 05:40 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                    Working...
                    X