Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Reply to Color looks different when printed from it's onscreen appearance. Color correction???
    kemingMatters
    Green is a tricky colour in CMYK, it often turns out muddy. However, you'll never get a 100% match between screen and print because RGB is additive colour modal and CMYK is a subtractive colour model....
    Today, 12:52 PM
  • Jack Carter
    Reply to Keyword Ranking affect
    Jack Carter
    As per the latest trends in SEO, you should write a quality content with 2-3% keyword density and post it on high authority relevant websites. Write the content in such a way that it can be easily readable...
    Today, 12:17 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Adobe Illustrator Flatten Transparency
    PrintDriver
    For an online service, I'd send them what their specs say they want.
    They might want a simple .jpg or .tif....
    Today, 10:59 AM
  • Elmore
    Reply to Feedback on portfolio pieces, please
    Elmore
    I'm going to be blunt because it won't do you any good if I sugar-coat the truth. I'm not in a position to hire anyone, so you can take my opinions for what they're worth, but my initial impression of...
    Today, 07:40 AM
  • MCVICXR
    Reply to Portfolio Weeding
    MCVICXR
    I took a look at your website. If you're concerned about the promo posters, take the majority of them down. You have a lot of them up there. Keep 3-5 of your best ones. You also have a lot of pieces of...
    Today, 07:09 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindle Fire

Any of you guys hear about the recently announced Kindle Fire? I don't have one of the newer ones, nor do I have an iPad, but this actually looks somewhat promising.

Amazon Kindle Fire

I will not be replacing my iPad, that is for sure. That price is not bad, but an iPad is bigger and easier to read on, plus has a bunch more apps for it. I would like to see an app list for it to see what art apps are available.
    "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X