X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Friday Post!!

All you, Amphibious WWII VW wanting, Trying not to hurl after seeing that lasagna, How much bubblewrap wondering, Fat up or Fat down debating, Heavenly goatse worshipping, Wishing you had a poster made of weed, Graphic Designers!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Originally posted by Kool View Post
    I'm sorry but that first one looks kinda like a heavenly goatsie
    Originally posted by kemingMatters View Post
    LMAO apparently the sun does shine there
    Originally posted by Lithonate View Post
    It's not like I'm some Star Wars nerd but c'mon! It was a huge part of my childhood. And no, I don't count the latest three as anything but 8 hours of my life that I could have spent doing something much more fun. Like getting my nuts slammed repeatedly in a car door.
    Originally posted by Cosmo View Post
    1. Take new glossy iMac screen
    2. Rub with steel wool
    3. De-glossed!

You're welcome
    Originally posted by Yossarian View Post
    Uh oh, now you've done it. Have fun with TA and Bladez at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance. Kiss your mom for me!
    Originally posted by Broacher View Post
    I have lists of my list of lists.

Somewhere.
    Originally posted by Broacher
    Nooberty.
    Originally posted by PrintDriver
    Anyone want to check IPs here?
    Sounds like a 3 way with only one set of hands...
    Originally posted by Typically View Post
    if you're cleaning up blood and feces you know it's been a good sig-off!
    This whole exchange
    Originally posted by BJMRGTIVR6 View Post
    minty body shots off Typ!
    Originally posted by Typically View Post
    i'll shave my chest just for this occasion!
    As if shots of Rumplemintz wasn't stomach turning enough
    Originally posted by Bladez View Post
    Lith....I dare ya' to do a naval shot off Typ....pre-shaved.

To be fair...you can pick the shot!
    Sweet! I'll go with a 9mm to the temple
    Originally posted by garricks View Post
    Never, ever do a stock image site search for "elves." Even at Thinkstock most of the images are dirty, dirty little elves with surprisingly large chesticles.

Originally posted by Kirby
    Hi Egnat, I'm from the UK. Well I say the UK I'm actually from England. Well I say England I'm actually a southerner. Well I say southerner I'm actually a Londoner. Well I say Londoner I'm actually a west Londoner. Well I say west London I'm actually from Maida Vale.

It's January so I'm on a detox, I say detox but I'm actually just off the beer. I say I'm off the beer I'm actually on the Michelob Ultra Low Carb beers. They're shit, but I'm pissed.

Welcome.
    Originally posted by milwaukeedesigner
    Yes I believe you have to save the files as .MPFF - Moron Proof File Format
    Originally posted by imagemaker
    If other businesses were like Graphics:

Plumbing:
    I don’t know anything about plumbing, but I plunged by boss’s sink and it cleared, and now he wants me to install a new toilet. Can anyone tell me how this is done? I don’t have any money for training, and I don’t do well trying to read from books (visually oriented-but not necessarily mechanically minded). He bought me a set of Crescent wrenches and a couple pipe wrenches, and he is only giving me one day to do it.

Electrical:
    I don’t really know anything about electrical work, but I got my boss’s lamp working, and now he wants me to wire the new suite we annexed. I know the light switches usually flip up for on and down for off, and that they are supposed to be ‘grounded’ (whatever that means). He bought me a full set of straight and ‘cross’ screwdrivers, and a pair of wire cutters. Can anyone tell me how not fry my shorts?

Administration:
    I don’t know anything about accounting, but I was able to find an error in my boss’s checkbook statement where he didn’t add correctly, and now he wants me to be our ‘accounting’ department, and track all the invoices, payments, statements, deposits, etc.

Should I get QuickBooks or Quicken? Will it be self-explanatory or will I need to look into some kind of training?

Tech Help:
    I don’t know much about computBLIP……

I ‘resurrected’ my boss’s computer (found the ‘reset’ button), and know he wants me to install and monitor our new twenty station network…..

Personal Services:
    I’m not much on cutting hair, but I cut a mean paper pattern with a sharp pair of scissors…….

Auto Repair:
    I’m not much of a mechanic, but I changed the air cleaner in my boss’s car and washed it and now he wants me to maintain his fleet of twenty delivery vans. We have a full set of Craftsmen tools, but they didn’t come with a manual for the vans we have. Can anyone help me out?

Design:
    My boss liked the way I re-arranged the front office furniture, and now wants me to ‘decorate’ his new $250,000 home from start. How do you pick a carpet color to match a paint color if they use different stuff to color it with? Where is a good place to find wallpaper samples.

Woot, it's Friday Friday! Good quotes!

Nothing planned really, just the usual bullcrap.

blog/portfolio

Comment

thank friggin jebus it's friday! thanks for the quoteage K-dizzle i missed the whole goatse comment

my gf gets back from Cali tonight, tomorrow is Beerfest (Team Lithuania will be victorious this year!) and sunday is play video games while hungover tshirt should be done today, i'll post some pics when i getem'

hope everyone has a great weekend!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Happy Friday Typ, Virgo! Now let me be the third to wish you all a happy Friday! You can begin throwing eggs at me for my sparse participation...NOW! (maybe throw in a shot of tequila for my recent attempts at least ?)

PS thanks for the quotes, Kool, you keep me in the loop at least a little...and with the funniest bits!
        Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
        The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
        I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Thanks, I feel much better now.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Yeehaw!!! Nothing like an egging on a Friday morning to get me motivated!
            Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
            The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
            I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

i won't throw any eggs at you but i can't speak for her...

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

heyyyyy!!! that one's hard boiled! wait her shirt says "friend." I think I can work with that....

Comment

(waiting for the tequila....toe tap, tap, tap...)

Comment

She looks evil

Happy Friday everyone!! God I can't wait for a nice relaxing weekend. House sitting for someone and they have 2 giant German Shephards Lovin' it.

And Deadmau5 concert tonight!
                    Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

Happy Friday everbody! Hopefully picking up new rig at lunch then prolly spend the weekend messing around with the new toy. Hope everybodys weekend great!
                      I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

Happy Friday! I hear egg is good for you hair. And "NOOBERTY" made me LOL! Fun quotes Kool! Art studio crawl in west central MN this weekend...looking forward to it! Have a good one!

Comment

^^"nooberty" might be the first single word QOTW ever.

Happy Friday, everybody!

Comment

NOOBERTY cracked me up too!

I don't know what I'm doing this weekend yet. Maybe some spring cleaning.

Hey, it's spring in NZ, get off my back!
                            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Happy Friday everyone!
                              I cannot wait to just sleep all day tomorrow. yes that is really my plan.
                              Just a chillin' weekend for me as it has been a busy week. (note to self: organizing big celebrity party events is really exhausting) but it's over and back to regular magazine/design stuff on monday.
                              Hope everyone enjoys the colours changing. It's full blown fall up here.
                              I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X