Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• sketxz!
    Reply to Looking for a Poster & Flyer Design software or service
    sketxz!
    I hope I haven't caused any inconvenience. I only wish prosperity and success for you all.
    As a multimedia student, I'm constantly looking for information about different things, so I believe in...
    Today, 04:32 PM
  • HotButton
    HotButton
    Frequenting the forums here and at Adobe, I can't help thinking about this almost constantly. There seems to be an endless stream of people engaged in gainful graphic design work despite having no clue...
    Today, 03:26 PM
  • B
    Reply to Naming Help
    B
    I agree, creative spellings will work against you if you're going after corporate work. You know your niche, though, so like you said, kbrumbaug86, it's a personal decision....
    Today, 03:07 PM
  • PrintDriver
    PrintDriver
    Neither Gimpscape (?) nor Inkscape are drag and drop. Beginners can have at it. Don't cry at the funeral for your profession.
    Today, 03:03 PM
  • B
    Reply to Book Cover
    B
    It's a matter of negotiating what you want in the contract. If you want your name on the cover, ask for it. If it's important to you, insist on it. A professional publisher, however, will likely say no,...
    Today, 03:02 PM

Powered by mediabistro.com
Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ink It Pink...

Come on all your Sharpie addicts out there ... Upload your Pink signature for the City of Hope challenge ... 1 dollar gets donated for every signature added up to $60,000! Way to go Sharpie

Ink It Pink

Here is mine

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

I don't own a pink sharpie...
    Think they'd notice if it was crayon? I have a box of Crayola 64's here in case I need to sniff the nostalgia...

Comment

I don't think they would mind

Comment

oooooooo what a freakin cool idea!!! I'll dig up my pink marker tomorrow for sure! I'm a few days late - October is Ang writes in pink month....
        Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
        - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

lmao very cool Ang

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
          Working...
          X