Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• A000 Molecules
    Can anyone identify this font?
    A000 Molecules
    This forum never lets me down, can anyone identify the font for the word "School" this is a poster for the movie School Daze....
    Today, 01:19 AM
  • Saint-Michel
    Legal size cardstock for business cards
    Saint-Michel
    Hi everybody,

I want to print business cards with my Xerox ColorQube 8570DN, but I am having a hard time finding legal size cardstock that is thick enough. The thickest Avery precut cardstock...
    Yesterday, 11:21 PM
  • lifestylere
    Lifestyle is the Name - Montague Script is the Font...
    lifestylere
    Lifestyle is the Name - Montague Script is the Font - The L is the problem

Ok so Montague Script is the font except the F thats Hiatus both by the same designer Stephen Rapp

Yesterday, 11:02 PM
  • it52
    Reply to Logo Design for upscale eyeglass store
    it52
    Thanks for clarifying.

I guess for me I've done logotypes before so a part of me wanted to do something different for myself but I realize I was too focused on one idea and not letting it...
    Yesterday, 10:51 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Logo Design for upscale eyeglass store
    <b>
    What sorts of things can be associated with eye care? Actual things, like eye charts and tears? More abstract things, like clarity and focus? Or maybe even concepts like beauty and style? There are lots...
    Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kemingMatters...

I notice people calling you Kem but it's Kern right? Or have I been seeing a joke that isn't there for all these months.

(You haven't been seeing a joke that has been there all the time.)
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Huh?

Comment

heh heh....I like that he confused the supreme moderator LOL
        Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
        | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
        | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

He is Kerning matters ... but wrote is as Keming Matters to be funny

and I just call him Kermie because it makes me smile

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Yup … I read it as Kern for a long time but it's not k e r n … it's k e m

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

It's a handle with a built-in n00b filter

Geez... I thought I was being called out for something...
              Last edited by kemingMatters; 10-07-2011, 07:31 PM.
              Design is not decoration.

Comment

I always type it as k-e-r-n....but I don't bother adjusting the kerning between the R and the N so it look like an M....

that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
                Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

That cracked me up too Bladez.

Kool, like Kat sez, he wrote KEMING to be punny about KERNING. I cal him Kem to carry through the joke.

The joke's always been there, and i guess you've seen it but not how it was constructed. Maybe. It is late on Friday.
                  This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                  "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I knew it was spelled KEM but was supposed to be KERN, thus the joke. It was people still calling him KEM that had me confused.

Comment

There was actually a thread (don't ask me which one) where someone brought that up and everyone admitted that they either read "Kem" or "Kern" lol.

I think my mind actually read "Kerning" but I can't remember.

I just call him Kem now to carry on the joke. Of course Kermie is a fav too lol, which also came from that thread I mentioned... Can't for the life of me remember which one it's in though.
                      Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

I never know what the hell to call him....so on here I just call him Kem...but when Audi and I are at home and mention a thread and one of his comments, I don't know what to say...Kerning Matters....Keming Matters....the dude with Kermit as his avatar!
                        | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

When you talk about me it's "the noob" isn't it......

Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

I mentally say Keming. Kinda reinforces the joke that kerning does, in fact, matter.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by The Artist View Post
                              There was actually a thread (don't ask me which one) where someone brought that up and everyone admitted that they either read "Kem" or "Kern" lol.

I think my mind actually read "Kerning" but I can't remember.

I just call him Kem now to carry on the joke. Of course Kermie is a fav too lol, which also came from that thread I mentioned... Can't for the life of me remember which one it's in though.
                              I think it was the "why did you pick your name" thread but I could be dead wrong.

Originally posted by Bladez View Post
                              I never know what the hell to call him....so on here I just call him Kem...but when Audi and I are at home and mention a thread and one of his comments, I don't know what to say...Kerning Matters....Keming Matters....the dude with Kermit as his avatar!

EEK! you talk about me outside of GDF, this could be bad. stick with the dude with Kermit as his avatar (could be confused with Lith - he had the same image for a bit )
                              Design is not decoration.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X