Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Work of Art" Season 2 on Bravo

http://www.bravotv.com/work-of-art

Any opinions on the first season of this show? I never saw it, but I've been seeing tons of commercials for season 2. Looks like it could either be really interesting or really stupid.

Kinda surprising nobody's commenting on this show. I caught one episode today because it looks like they're running a marathon of last season until the premier of the new season. The episode I saw was where they had to make a book cover for "The Time Machine." It was kind of cool, but this particular episode seemed much more like Graphic Design than art because the challenge had a definite functional purpose. Sometimes the input of the judges can make you cringe. It's one of those shows where I think I don't like it, yet I'm becoming uncontrollably drawn to it. I guess that's how all reality TV shows are...

Comment

I have seen some commercials for it .. but never caught an episode. So I can't comment on it .. sorry Vec my darlin

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Huh. I haven't seen it. I don't have cable, so whatever cable shows I watch have to be on TV when I'm visiting my parents or available at iTunes. I just looked, you can buy the first season for 9.99 (or 1.99 an episode). I don't see season 2 for sale yet.

It HAS to be more entertaining than the Real Housewives of wherever.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X