Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• MichaelWied
    Reply to Some interesting Graphic Design debate discussions?
    MichaelWied
    Cool idea! I'm actually working on a blog myself. Just some advice that was given to me by someone who studies journalism is to have a years worth of content ready. So if it's a weekly blog, have no less...
    Today, 04:41 AM
  • garricks
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    garricks
    I bought a Canoscan based on PrintDriver's recommendation, and I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. It's a workhorse.
    Yesterday, 11:45 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    PrintDriver
    There aren't that many scanners to choose from any more. I use a Canoscan 8800 and I'd buy another Canoscan in a minute. Good machine.
    Yesterday, 11:39 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Client hasn't paid and is using my website!!
    Buda
    I would never hand over the work to an untrustworthy client without getting payment. You let this happen.

If you don't have a contract and deposit, take this as an expensive lesson to make...
    Yesterday, 09:35 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of August!!!
    Buda
    It is a shame, but maybe we can do Quote of the Month?

There are some gems every now and then that are nice to relive in case we miss them the first time around. Thanks to you and Kool for...
    Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the World? (Again?)

I hear the latest prediction for the end of the world is today.
    That would be the perfect capper to a less than perfect couple of weeks.

Long live the zombies!
    Or whatever...

Aw crap, is that today? Shoot, now I wish I had shaved my legs this morning.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I've got my clean underwear and socks with no holes in them, and my comfy clothes, just in case I have to spend eternity in them.

Comment

It's been nice knowing most of you. See you on the other side!
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I hope it happens early, because I don't want to work all day for nothing
          "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by PrintDriver View Post
            I've got my clean underwear and socks with no holes in them, and my comfy clothes
            Ditto!

I'm also backing up to a USB key which I will swallow whole so that I can arrive on the other side with a bit of data.

Whoever gets there first, get a round of drinks in please.

Comment

is that why i got to work early today?

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Guess the rebels who tossed Gaddafi won't have much time to celebrate.

Comment

I knew I should've gone back to bed. Better get ready for the Zombie apocalypse and all that.

Is that how it's going down? Zombies... Super Volcano... Sun Explodes?

How's this going down?
                  Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

lol Broacher i was reading that quick and thought you said
                    Guess the rebels who tossed Gandalf won't have much time to celebrate.
                    i was very confused for a few seconds

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Typically View Post
                      lol Broacher i was reading that quick and thought you said
                      "Guess the rebels who tossed Gandalf won't have much time to celebrate."

i was very confused for a few seconds
                      Originally posted by Broacher View Post
                      Guess the rebels who tossed Gaddafi won't have much time to celebrate.
                      A Star Wars/LOTR mashup would be the perfect way to end the world don't you think? (crosses fingers hoping for mashup apocalypse)
                      Last edited by Beans; 10-21-2011, 12:36 PM.
                      Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                      The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                      I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Should I take this exam I have in an hour or not? Need to know guys.

Comment

that would explain this 5k Race that is tomorrow: Run For Your Lives.com/
                          Dribbble Page
                          Behance Portfolio
                          Linkedin Profile

Comment

my buddies are doing that tomorrow but its not being held by the same group, should be interesting to hear what happens.

Comment

I just finished watching Final Destination 2. I don't want the end of my life to be wasted on that!! Give me the last two hours back!
                              "Be realistic, plan for a miracle."

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X