Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Comment on Hey guys, I'm wondering which domain name sounds better.
    B
    You might try always spelling it out with mixed case, as in MichelleBethDean.com. Domain names aren't case sensitive, so it'll work with no problem. It'll also eliminate any confusion over what it says...
    Today, 02:00 AM
  • haileyfield
    Need color choice help on logo design...
    haileyfield
    I created this logo for a company called Circa 3 and I'm having a hard time deciding which one works best and then applying color. I attached a greyscale photo of what I believe the hierarchy to be (dark...
    Today, 01:22 AM
  • Lucifer
    Comment on Canvas
    Lucifer
    Lol @ Seamas.
    Today, 12:56 AM
  • TimDojo
    Reply to Personal Logo Critique
    TimDojo
    First I think the concept is solid, it is clean and doesn't feel trendy. I won't talk about the fonts b/c I think that point has been made enough...witty post by @Buda about the tension, lol! My only...
    Yesterday, 11:48 PM
  • seamas
    Comment on Canvas
    seamas
    Is that your personal experience?
    Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama is on Live ...

He say ALL troops will be home by the end of the year and the war will be over.

I hope this is true.

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Just in time for 2012 election
    "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

^That was my immediate thought but then I thought better of it for the troops' sake...

Comment

Originally posted by PrintDriver View Post
        for the troops' sake...
        This.

Not everything is a partisan move. And Ghadafi died yesterday.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I didn't even think about the election ... I just thought thank God for the boys and girls to come home.

... to be honest I don't care what the motivation was ... just get them home!

Comment

Well he did say by the end of 2011, where the election is a full year away.

Not gonna help him much in the polls--the eletorate has a short memory and is more concerned about jobs.

Now he has to find jobs for the troops.
            Keep Saturn in Saturnalia.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it, I do agree with RKK
              ... to be honest I don't care what the motivation was ... just get them home!
              “As the saying goes, type is a beautiful group of letters, not a group of beautiful letters.”
              — Matthew Carter

Comment

Originally posted by JHDesigns View Post
                I'll believe it when I see it, I do agree with RKK
                I'm going with this response. My bet is...won't happen!
                "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

This is just Iraq and it has been in the works for years. The only question was if the US would leave some training troops behind. I guess that fell through so everybody will be coming home.

Comment

It will be a great Christmas present to so many families

Comment

Originally posted by Kool View Post
                      This is just Iraq and it has been in the works for years. The only question was if the US would leave some training troops behind. I guess that fell through so everybody will be coming home.
                      The thing I saw at lunch said they'd leave a hundred or so there. I didn't catch it all but they were talking about how the troops left behind would have diplomatic immunity so they couldn't be charged with war crimes. wtf.
                      I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

I wouldn't want to be those 100 troops....
                        And did he say coming home or coming out of Iraq? No redeployment to Afghanistan?
                        <I didn't see the vid, just always on the watch for double-speak>

Comment

When I watched it he said coming home by the end of the year ... then mentioned the troops being able to spend Christmas with their families.

I'm sure there will be much more follow up to this. I haven't seen the news since the announcement this morning.

as I said ... we shall see

Comment

diplomatic immunity means in case there is an uproar and the troops would need to help the government, in theory without immunity they could be charged with all sorts of things.

Good news for those troops.
                            Dribbble Page
                            Behance Portfolio
                            Linkedin Profile

Comment

Interesting... My cousin just left for Afghanistan and will be gone for a year he said... would be awesome if he came home on his leave (after 6 months he comes home for a few weeks) and he got to stay!

I hope this is true, and that it applies to all the troops, not just the ones in Iraq...
                              Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                              - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X