Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• jr72023
    Reply to My logo attempt (be brutally honest)
    jr72023
    It really looks good. As noted, I am not an artist. The rest of the posters are the pros.

Just curious if a ? in the lower bubble "clue" might not be a little more poignant? Even...
    Today, 01:39 AM
  • Derailed
    Reply to I am SO confused about vehicle wrap design?
    Derailed
    I work for a wrap company. We do almost everything in Illustrator. They send me the templates of the vehicles, although sometimes I don't have to match everything up exactly. Would you be designing...
    Today, 12:16 AM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Adobe Illustrator... Object won't select!
    kemingMatters
    Drop shadow is a raster effect, you'll have to look in the appearance palette to remove the effect
    Yesterday, 11:02 PM
  • Pavlo
    Reply to My logo attempt (be brutally honest)
    Pavlo
    I really like the latest version and the concept of the e's facing / speaking with each other. The look and feel is vastly improved and I get an immediate sense of what you are trying to say about the...
    Yesterday, 10:44 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Deaf graphic designers
    KitchWitch
    Hi Signing Toys and welcome to GDF.

If you are looking to hire a deaf graphic designer, please post in the classified section and be sure to include an email address so people can contact...
    Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween light show

I love this stuff

http://youtu.be/UfcNoMnKjrY

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

lol that's one of the funnier ones I've seen

Comment

Those are cool, but if my neighbors did that I'd kill them.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

there is a house in Saratoga that does this for Christmas .. I'm sure their neighbors get sick of it too ... but they raise money for the homeless shelter and food pantries .. so people don't say much ... as far as I know.

But, I can imagine after hearing the Wizards of Winter for the 900th time ... it might lose it's shine a wee bit

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Awe to the some: http://youtu.be/g_MuRJR9wdM
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat View Post
            there is a house in Saratoga that does this for Christmas .. I'm sure their neighbors get sick of it too ... but they raise money for the homeless shelter and food pantries .. so people don't say much ... as far as I know.

But, I can imagine after hearing the Wizards of Winter for the 900th time ... it might lose it's shine a wee bit
            They would need to commit a percentage of their take to the treatment of the seizure disorder I would be developing from all of that flashing, pulsing light. Happy holi- *twitch*.
            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X