X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy Fall Friday!!

Way too lazy to come up with a proper intro this week so I am just typing random words that sound particularly woody, words like Gone, and Sausage, and Seemly, and Prodding, and Vacuum, and Caribou, But not Antelope!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Originally posted by Typically View Post
    don't do it for the money, do it for the bacon
    Originally posted by Lithonate View Post
    Don't worry though. He's "Canadian mad." It's like when a kitten attacks your ankles. with a feather.
    Originally posted by garricks View Post
    They just follow you into the W.C. and grab a pube you left on the seat.
    Originally posted by Kool View Post
    WC = Water Closet. An ancient term for bathroom popular when Gar was a lad
    Originally posted by Nobert View Post
    The only kind of moustache I can grow that doesn't look utterly silly is the sort of narrow, square toothbrush type once sported by Englishmen and Germans. It has unfortunate associations with one German fellow in particular that keeps me from trying to pull it off.

Maybe I'll grow my beard out again this winter. I always get people saying it looks good on me, which I'm not sure how to take. "Hey, you look good with that thing that covers half your face."
    Originally posted by kemingMatters View Post
    You saw that video on youtube where I held a pipe in front of your avatar, told your avatar "cici ne pas une pipe" then turn my back on your avatar and later play leap frog with your avatar before cutting your avatar out of a screen shot and replacing it with mine didn't you? yeah... uhh... sorry about that...

Hope things work out for you
    Originally posted by Broacher View Post
    ^ I once dated her. Cyan Chanel. And even though it didn't work out, I gotta say she was kinda cool.

Then a little later I found out she was part of a set of triplets! I met both her sisters. Magenta and 'Y' months later at a New Year's party. I can't remember too much beyond something called 'overlays' in the extra bedroom... but man, it was hot!

That is, until 'mom', stumbled in (far right).

Okay, maybe she was a little grey but man.... could she define... um, shall we just say, the 'details'.
    Originally posted by garricks View Post
    Keming that's HILARIOUS. Stupid n00bs. Not like TA n00bs, the bad kind.
    Originally posted by BJMRGTIVR6 View Post

dog's like bacon more than clocks
    Originally posted by KitchWitch View Post
    So far, shooing Maggie just teaches her she can't do that when we're looking, lol. Ninja pit bull mode, activated. Click, click, click, crunch, crunch...

Originally posted by Ulysses
    Extra large doses of pancakes is good not only to vent frustration and put a smile on your face ... but it also helps to take the damned duvet cover off.
    Originally posted by Drorain
    ...BTW you ever feel like one of those peons in Warcraft three...
    I feel like some arrow points at me to summon me...
    I Say "MMoooreee Work?"
    then after that I finish it... "Work Complete"
    Then I'm summoned again, Somebody help me
    Originally posted by Jeff Fisher LogoMotives
    Hmmm..."Seen yer member?"

BR, would that be for older guys who can't see over a possible gut - thus not being able to see their "member?"

Enquiring minds want to know...

- J.

Originally posted by uncle carbunkle
    'round here they call that a dickdo. y'know...when your belly sticks out further than your dick do....

Prodding
    Now that there is an awesome word! Thanks for the quotage kool, excellent as usual.

Have a great weekend y'all

Comment

LMAO at "Canadian Mad", it's funny because it's true, which I'm mad about so I'm going to go write a letter.
      Design is not decoration.

Comment

thanks for the quotes Kool!!

these weeks seem like they have been getting longer and longer, can't wait till my busy season is done!

the weekend is looking good weather wise so i'm planning on cleaning up the yard one last time and getting the smoker going tomorrow. other than that i'll be maxin' and relaxin', have a great weekend everyone!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Can you add my name to that letter too please, Kem? Thank you very much.

Kool, that's got to be one of the best intros yet, but I gotta know...what do you have against antelopes?

Thanks for the laughs on this cold snowy morning.

Weekend = Movie tonight, nieces B-day dinner with family tomorrow, nothingness on sunday because, sadly, paintball season is now officially over. The field closed on monday, and won't open again until April What the hell am I going to do with my sundays now, if I have no one to shoot?!?!

Have a great (and hopefully warm) weekend everyone!
          Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
          | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
          | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

I heart Fridays. Thanks for the smiles Kool.

Tonight will be filled with sushi and genealogy. Going to my mom's to go through some of the stuff I found out about our family on ancestry.com. She'd started a family tree, but I found a few more great step-aunts and great step-uncles, plus evidence that my great great grandfather was indeed born in Spain. No clues as to the identity of who fathered my grandmother however. I think it's one of those family secrets that died when my great-grandmother passed in the 70s. Makes me wonder if my grandmother was the result of a rape. It's a hard concept to wrap my head around, especially since it would mean I'd be the indirect result of a violent act. Do you condemn the act when you would never have existed without its occurrence? *shudder*

Other than that usual Saturday restaurant and Sunday do-nothings. Life is... well, it is what it is.

Have a good weekend everyone!
            Last edited by Virgo Nightingale; 11-04-2011, 07:00 PM.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Supposed to snow this weekend. Looks like we're going straight from summer to winter. Anyway, Happy weekend everybody!!
              I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

Originally posted by Bladez View Post
                ...paintball season is now officially over. The field closed on monday, and won't open again until April What the hell am I going to do with my sundays now, if I have no one to shoot?!?!
                All the outdoor pets in Bladez's neighborhood mysteriously start coming home looking like Jackson Pollock paintings.

Thank you, Kool, and a merry, merry weekend to all.
                People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
                -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

...... and Caribou, But not Antelope!!]
                  cantelope?

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobert View Post
                    All the outdoor pets in Bladez's neighborhood mysteriously start coming home looking like Jackson Pollock paintings.
                    Well...the new barrel I got is a lot more accurate than my old one...maybe I can just play 'sniper' off my top balcony! Mwahahaha!!!

Small children and pets....watch out!
                    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                    | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Originally posted by Bladez View Post

Kool, that's got to be one of the best intros yet, but I gotta know...what do you have against antelopes?
                      Dreadful, tinny sounding word.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up LMAO
                        | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Bladez: consider your name added, do you have any mildly ill-willed yet still polite words you would like to add?
                          Design is not decoration.

Comment

Great quotes, thanks. Sorry I was late, I'll submit earlier next week.

Not sure on my weekend, guess it depends on the husband and what he's got planned. I kinda feel like baking (yesterday I remembered why I used to bake so much in the winter - oven makes house warmer), but who knows. Probably going to make some flavored vodka for holiday gifts.

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.
                            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

what flavors kitch? i know i'd be happy to get that as a gift

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X