Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Andy Rooney

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_16...ey-dead-at-92/

Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Awww...what a contribution to television! 60 years at CBS...that's incredible. You did well Andy.

Comment

Oh man

He just retired from 60 minutes.

I loved his commentaries.... RIP Andy

Comment

Another of the last great generation of newsmen gone. Admittedly, he probably ran out of steam some years ago, but who doesn't?

A cantankerous voice ready to point out the folly of human trends and vanities. And a source of courage and inspiration to those of us who, in the name of that same vanity, pluck our outgrown eyebrow hairs but know that we will give up someday.
        People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
        -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• alice28
          Reply to Happy to Sign Up here
          alice28
          I am happy to sign up here too!!!
          Yesterday, 11:33 PM
        • Keyare
          Reply to How to Start a Magazine - Ad Pricing
          Keyare
          Wow. 13 years later and it's finally useful! Nice to hear metalbiker!! I didn't think people still did printed magazines
          Yesterday, 10:23 PM
        • CobraStrike
          Comment on Cranking them out
          CobraStrike
          This is what I was looking for, I don't know how to phrase what I meant better. Perhaps, these were for fun. Could you tell me if they are successful in using design elements like negative space, font,...
          Yesterday, 06:10 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Best background for instagram food photos?
          PrintDriver
          Food is one of the worst subjects to photograph. There's a whole art to making food appear appetizing, mostly by doing all kinds of unappetizing things to it. A photog friend of mine was into it for a...
          Yesterday, 04:06 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Feedback for a poster design
          PrintDriver
          You have 2 days. That's 48 hours with a lot of coffee. If something is not working, you fix it.Making more work for yourself isn't part of the equation. A client's piece is about the client, not about...
          Yesterday, 03:19 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X