Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Andy Rooney

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_16...ey-dead-at-92/

Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Awww...what a contribution to television! 60 years at CBS...that's incredible. You did well Andy.

Comment

Oh man

He just retired from 60 minutes.

I loved his commentaries.... RIP Andy

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Another of the last great generation of newsmen gone. Admittedly, he probably ran out of steam some years ago, but who doesn't?

A cantankerous voice ready to point out the folly of human trends and vanities. And a source of courage and inspiration to those of us who, in the name of that same vanity, pluck our outgrown eyebrow hairs but know that we will give up someday.
        People will believe anything, which means I will believe anythingI want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
        -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X