• Quantum levitation

Cool. This could revolutionize the game of air hockey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws6AAhTw7RA

Ooo... Sciencey...

blog/portfolio

Comment

That's really cool!

Comment

That was awesome, I clicked on a related video and it was boring so I won’t post it here, but the second related video was quite stupid yet funny at the same time, Just going on the “floating” theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8saR...eature=related
        “As the saying goes, type is a beautiful group of letters, not a group of beautiful letters.”
        — Matthew Carter

Comment

wow that is trippy!
          Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
          - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
            Reply to Tell me it's ok to use Publisher
            HotButton
            Of course there is nothing wrong with using the tools you have available to their best effect. I happen to agree that in your position, Publisher is a good choice. Most pro designers wouldn't know this,...
            Today, 11:57 AM
          • chikisg84
            Hello guys!
            chikisg84
            I just wanted to drop a quick note to introduce myself. I have a barchelor's degree in graphic design and have been working in the industry and the same job for 13 years now. Lately I've been feeling...
            Today, 11:18 AM
          • B
            Reply to Tell me it's ok to use Publisher
            B
            For layout purposes, Publisher is certainly a step up from MS Word.

Professional designers generally stay away from Publisher because it largely consumer and office software that doesn't...
            Today, 11:15 AM
          • Fuzzy Onion
            Tell me it's ok to use Publisher
            Fuzzy Onion
            I work for a small education company. We produce a number of documents that are then made available for teachers to download via PDF. These are things like worksheets, readings, and instruction guides/user...
            Today, 10:38 AM
          • StudioMonkey
            Reply to Price of Foil vs. Varnish for business cards?
            StudioMonkey
            Neither Foil nor Varnish are done on a digital press - you would have to get your Business Cards printed Litho. For 100 cards this is always going to be expensive - you could probably get 2000 cards...
            Today, 09:38 AM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X