Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Roth
    Reply to What do you think of my video game cover art?
    Roth
    This is inferior to the original in every way. PD made some very good points already to do with hierarchy, and energy. There are basically three elements, the figure, the name, and the background, so...
    Today, 12:14 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    Roth
    This is a bit of a stretch. It's like you saw the H in the weights, ran with it, hit a creative wall and tried really hard to make the rest fit. The logo and name are out of proportion to one another...
    Yesterday, 11:50 PM
  • extraordenary
    extraordenary
    Professional designers either create the images themselves, or get it from someone else with respects to the copyrights. Designers often make sure that the image they have is royalty-free so they don't...
    Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  • graphic91
    graphic91
    Umm...really? I know about the design rules, but where to look first? There's not that much information or "look-at-mes" on it and it's just the cover of a video game. Most people who want to...
    Yesterday, 10:34 PM
  • Lucifer
    Reply to Your thoughts on this logo?
    Lucifer
    I like it. I like the way you've done the spacing.
    Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Beer Vending Machine at Work?

I know I would love to have one of these...

http://www.designtaxi.com/news/35098...nding-Machine/

blog/portfolio

Ive got a buddy that works at Coors in CO. He tells me they have draft beer in the lunch room. It's the honor system, they just trust you'll only have one or two before returning to work. They get two cases a month free too. It's Coors products though.
    I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't be too excited about getting free Coors stuff. Unless it could all be Blue Moon.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Coors brewing covers lots of "independent" microbrews. or used to be Indy MicroBrewers.

I cannot remember them all but like Anheuser-Busch and is is Miller that are the big conglomorates that have bought into the micro brewers.
        Dribbble Page
        Behance Portfolio
        Linkedin Profile

Comment

We've had cases of beer and wine in our basement for a while now. No one drinks them on hours. People take a case or a bottle if it's been a long week and enjoy it on the weekend.
          Others drink the free energy drinks we get (sorry Health Drinks, whatever, they are full of crap and caffeine still) during office hours instead.
          I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

I saw "FREE BEER" and clicked on the link... somewhat disappointed.
            Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

In my defense, there is a question mark in the thread title. That shoulda at least instilled some doubt as to whether you'd actually be receiving said nectar for free.

blog/portfolio

Comment

That's what I saw. I got ripped off. I want my 7 seconds back.

Comment

i'm with the n00b here i saw the same thing and clicked right in

i'd rather have a joint vending machine, the snack machine would always be empty

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

That'd be alright!

There used to be free chocolates in the breakroom the summer I worked for Russel Stover. Not as good as free beer though, even Coors.

Comment

Originally posted by The Artist View Post
                      That's what I saw. I got ripped off. I want my 7 seconds back.

OK, fine here ya go.

blog/portfolio

Comment

We have free beer at work. My boss pays for it and we're only supposed to drink it on Friday afternoons.

Personally, I think a beer can do wonders for creativity. When I'm a boss, I'm going to have Friday lunch time creative meetings where we brainstorm only after a beer each. Who is with me?
                        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by Typically View Post
                          i'm with the n00b
                          I'm going to frame this and mount it on my wall at work.

*tears*

Comment

count me in buda!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Originally posted by typically View Post
                              count me in buda!
                              +1

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X