Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations on 1K Kermie & KitchWitch!

You hit 1000 posts on 11/11/11! (I'm sure if you REALLY try you can have 1,111 posts by the day's end!

Have eleventy tacos!

This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

OH!
      I see the dolling out of tacos for 1000 posts is quite the selective process...

Who am I to complain, I don't think I've actually introduced myself anyways... lol

Congrats Kitch, unfortunately I'm fresh out of tacos, so I'll add my name to garricks offerings..
      Last edited by kemingMatters; 11-11-2011, 02:05 PM.
      Design is not decoration.

Comment

Well kem, it's usually 2000 tacos, but it's already a day full of ones, so why not one more?
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by garricks View Post
          Well kem, it's usually 2000 tacos, but it's already a day full of ones, so why not one more?
          I was actually a bit curious if there was a set number, but I didn't want to n00b-out like TA.

Comment

I mean 2000 posts of course, not tacos.

Comment

You can have my tacos, Kerm. I thought the taco party was at 1,000, so I was giving Garricks mounds of crap for missing mine. He caved before I knew it was supposed to be 2,000.
              Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Congratulations Kitch! Glad to have ya here!

At one point we gave away tacos for milestones as low as 100 posts. That eventually proved to be difficult, so we started giving them at 1,000. Now I think we're just lazy and wait for 2,000. It is a very special milestone after all.

blog/portfolio

Comment

It's like a medal at the Special Olympics - everybody gets one.
                  Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by KitchWitch View Post
                    You can have my tacos, Kerm. I thought the taco party was at 1,000, so I was giving Garricks mounds of crap for missing mine. He caved before I knew it was supposed to be 2,000.
                    If you add our posts together it equals 2000ish, so I'd be happy to share your tacos, if you're into that

Comment

The kerning witch that comes and corrects your type with its leading stick? lol
                      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by KitchWitch View Post
                        The kerning witch that comes and corrects your type with its leading stick? lol
                        'cause you know, KitchMatters...

Comment

*changes thread title*

There, that's better.

Comment

yeaaaaaa tacos!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

congrats! enjoy your eleventy tacos!
                              “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X