Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Cosmo
    Reply to RIP: The Necrology Thread
    Cosmo
    The name may not mean much to a lot of you, but just found out Steve Hed - one of the pioneers in bicycle wheel design - passed away today. I ride a set of his wheels on my race bike.

ht...
    Today, 08:56 PM
  • justproud2b
    General Branding (Re-branding)
    justproud2b
    Hello All,

I ended up finding this website in a search for information help to my issue. I need people for a sounding board. I'm trying to rebrand myself and I am struggling with a direction...
    Today, 08:31 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Graphic Design tutorials
    PrintDriver
    Find your nearest university with a graphic design program.
    Apply.

You need the theory, not the tutorials.
    Today, 08:30 PM
  • creare
    Reply to logo lettering new york
    creare
    I'am new york , take a character important , how to say I'm special , I'm important , and who are you ..

Today, 08:24 PM
  • creare
    Reply to Personal Logo Concepts
    creare
    oh..oh.. is a great problem , you need to look at the best logos that have been made, for example, look for works of important studies; three basic things, simplicity ', uniqueness', visible also in...
    Today, 07:13 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clients playing along

A client came in the other day to get some designs done. I did them and emailed a proof to him. He came back and said that it was his brother that I should email. Oops, I didn't realise he had a brother. So I emailed brother B who made changes and signed the artwork off.

When that was signed off, the brother B said that I should email a third brother about quantities. Turns out the first client that came in was brother C all along. Probably wondering where his proof had gone to. The other 2 brothers didn't actually know anything about the job.

I see brother A a few times a year. At least that's what I thought. Now I'm thinking that all 3 brothers may look alike and while I've met brother A, it could have been B or even C.

I just found out that 2 of the brothers work at the same company. This whole time, I've been thinking it was just 1 guy that's really busy.

And before you ask, they all have different names, but for some reason, I must have thought they were nicknames for the same guy. Oops.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Triplets?
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

It's clearly an elaborate prank.

Comment

I've had similar things go horribly wrong in the past. Though it was a brother, son, wife type thing.
        Last edited by Obsidian86; 11-15-2011, 10:17 PM.
        "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Could be triplets, hard to tell and it hasn't been appropriate to ask.

Obsidian, that sounds dodgy.

It would be great fun to play pranks on people if you had a double.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
          Working...
          X