Clients playing along

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clients playing along

A client came in the other day to get some designs done. I did them and emailed a proof to him. He came back and said that it was his brother that I should email. Oops, I didn't realise he had a brother. So I emailed brother B who made changes and signed the artwork off.

When that was signed off, the brother B said that I should email a third brother about quantities. Turns out the first client that came in was brother C all along. Probably wondering where his proof had gone to. The other 2 brothers didn't actually know anything about the job.

I see brother A a few times a year. At least that's what I thought. Now I'm thinking that all 3 brothers may look alike and while I've met brother A, it could have been B or even C.

I just found out that 2 of the brothers work at the same company. This whole time, I've been thinking it was just 1 guy that's really busy.

And before you ask, they all have different names, but for some reason, I must have thought they were nicknames for the same guy. Oops.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Triplets?
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

It's clearly an elaborate prank.

Comment

I've had similar things go horribly wrong in the past. Though it was a brother, son, wife type thing.
        Last edited by Obsidian86; 11-15-2011, 05:17 PM.
        "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

Could be triplets, hard to tell and it hasn't been appropriate to ask.

Obsidian, that sounds dodgy.

It would be great fun to play pranks on people if you had a double.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• metalbiker
            Reply to Sup, peeps?
            metalbiker
            hey kool!! no problem, man! i'll look at those links right now to learn what i can and can't do. Nice to meet you as well! And I completely understand the rule about the first posts being moderated. Completely...
            Today, 09:55 PM
          • KitchWitch
            Reply to App Menu Design (4 Seasons)
            KitchWitch
            Hi Jurgen and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
            Today, 06:41 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to obe Photoshop colors ?
            PrintDriver
            Quite honestly, the delta-e of that shift between the two images displayed together is so tiny (on my calibrated monitor,) I wouldn't worry about it much. Short of wanting to understand it, maybe....
            Today, 06:08 PM
          • SericaRose
            Reply to obe Photoshop colors ?
            SericaRose
            Hello;

This is really a problem just about everyone has to deal with and there are lots of different ways of doing so - including just accepting the fact that this is going to happen. Each...
            Today, 05:02 PM
          • l.lail
            Reply to help with identifying pattern
            l.lail
            thanks for the input, I ended up tracing the pattern, I personally don't think its camo so that's why I asked, appreciate it guys
            Today, 12:47 PM

Incredible Stock
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X