Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• DanCMU
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    DanCMU
    The period, to me, makes it more of an assertion rather than a suggestion. I know that's not what that's used for (technically speaking) but it makes it pack a little more punch.

I vote to...
    Today, 11:03 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Dissertation topic
    PrintDriver
    What's a selfie?
    Just kidding.
    Narcissistic for the most part, more fleeting than a hashtag in general, and somehow people think they can make social statements with them. Society has become...
    Today, 10:48 AM
  • <b>
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    <b>
    I agree, the Canoscan is a good scanner -- especially for the price. I've bought a couple of Epson Perfection V700 Photo Scanners for work, and would do so again if they're still made. They've been very...
    Today, 03:54 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    PanToshi
    Adding my vote for keeping it.
    Today, 03:31 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Glad to Be Here Now!
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF Tess

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:44 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Friday Everyone!!

Happy Friday Everyone

Have a great weekend!!!

Originally posted by Broacher View Post
    They're there, son. Their there.
    Originally posted by Garricks View Post
    I'm not sure I want to mess with someone else's used briefs.
    Originally posted by Virgo Nightingale View Post
    Unacceptable for the future to arrive late.
    Originally posted by Typically View Post
    bologna and chee on wheat
    Originally posted by kemingMatters View Post
    is that discount chee? they couldn't afford to put an "se", "ze" or "z" on their packaging?
    Originally posted by BJMRGTIVR6 View Post
    now I can see why I don't bother with Twitter. all those Twits Twatting about nothing.
    Originally posted by Nobert View Post
    And the Wee People are all but extinct. In fact, I think the only one left may be Calista Flockheart.
    Originally posted by kemingMatters View Post
    I saw some one blow a seat cushion while they were driving their kitchen table down the road the other day, they almost rolled the buffet that was following too closely.
    Originally posted by KitchWitch View Post
    If you're going to use logic and sound thinking during our conversations, I can't talk to you anymore.
    Originally posted by Broacher
    Funny, the former Nigerian Minister of Energy and I were discussing this very issue just the other day over a few bottles of Château Petrus after a particularly fruitful night at the tables in Vegas the other night.

Funny too because we both chose the same colour blue for our Lamborghini Revs. Nice guy, and boy do I owe him for that email.
    Originally posted by Nobert View Post
    There needs to be some sort of computer application that pops up when someone is working, with one of the little exclamation points or whatever, that says "Warning, the execution you are attempting will look stupid."

That way, "Look stupid" would enter professional/business jargon as a completely valid term (as valid as anything else, I mean, if they can turn A.D.D. into "multitasking," this ought to fly). Then everyone could just say "It'll look stupid." No questions asked.

Originally posted by Broacher
    Morea, if you were an illustrator I'd tell you to stop licking your brushes. Possibly, someone's spiked your coffee with catnip but I suspect it's just your youthful, feline, springtime hijinks.

Are you rubbing yourself up against posts yet?
    Originally posted by uncle carbunkle
    i am my own computer. i started out with a pc, but then my face grafted to the monitor, and my hands melded to the keyboard & mouse...i'm actually just thinking all of this.

it hurts when i crash...
    Originally posted by Eraser Nubbin
    HAha I feel your pain.
    I left mine on one night at home and the roomate stumbled home in a drunken stupor to find a whole list of my co-workers, friends, family and he proceeded to confess to them all my switch in sexual tendancies, my recent STD flaring and my undying love for each and every one of them.

I did get lots of people asking me if I needed someone to talk to the next day at work...

Those are great, Kool, thanks!
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Great quotes Kool! We're funny...

Should be a great Friday, I'm drinking rum already. (We made punch. ) And we'll be going out with friends for dinner and drinks and "deep" conversations (mostly about movies I'm sure).

Have a great weekend everyone!

blog/portfolio

Comment

Nice job Kool. Happy Friday!
        I feel like a city kid who has stumbled into a town

Comment

Great quotage Kool ... have a great weekend y'all

Comment

Hey all, happy weekend! Thanks for the quotage Kool. Fun stuff.

*waves at chris*

Now to make it to the end of the day.
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Lunch in 45 minutes... then 4 hours left...

I think I can I think I can I think I can...

Thanks for the Quotes Kool! Awesome as always!

Going downtown to a club that's opening up for a Starcraft MLG Event Hahah! Drinking with a bunch of nerds! CANT WAIT!
              Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

Gooooooooooood Morning GDF!!!

It's friday. It's snowy. It's cold! I'm not going to work very hard today!

Thanks for the quotage Kool. We have a lot of smar-asses around here, don't we? I'm a fan!

Fairly lax weekend for us. Tonight I'm going to the pub with a few of the guys, while Audi is off to a friends place for a night of stitching and crafty stuff. Tomorrow, a whole lot of nothing during the day, then off to see The Tea Party!! So stoked! And then sunday I don't think we're going to leave the house. Stay in, where it's warm, and watch movies or something.

Have a great weekend gang! And hopefully you all manage to stay warm!
                Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Holy Testicle Tuesdays Batman! I didn't even realize it was Friday
                  Thanks for the collection of crazy quotes Kool.

POW! BAMF!

I'm done
                  Design is not decoration.

Comment

hahaha great quotes Kool!!!

man it's been a wild week! catalog was supposed to go to the printer today but the printer informed us that we have till the 23rd, thank god! we just got products yesterday afternoon that need to go in, so going to press today would have been so gnarly.

plans this weekend include drinking beer for breakfast tomorrow before the last Rutgers home game. doing yard work sunday and getting the smoker going for a pork shoulder. i WILL get the smoker going this weekend, i've been postponing it for 3 weeks now, just as long as the yard work

have a great weekend everyone!!!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Happy Friday, Everybody! Thanks for putting the quotes together, Kool!

Probably time to rake some leaves for me too. Actually I don't mind the raking, it's the bagging that takes forever.

I've been getting the basement ready for refinishing so I'll probably buy most of the materials for that this weekend. At least the stuff I'll need to haul in the truck. I hate to drive my old truck on the salted roads so I want to get most of the big stuff before winter weather kicks in.

Comment

Happy Friday Gang!!!!

Great Quotage Sir Kool .... I'm never sure it's really Friday until I see this

Kermie you brought back memories of

boomBLAMMO!

It's beautiful here ... the sun is out and it's a bit brisk

No big plans this weekend .... My weekend doesn't start until Sunday night and will last until Wednesday

Have a good one everybody! ♥

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Thanks, Great quotes this week.

This weekend a run for shopping/errands tomorrow and getting some Tiles, toilet and sink for a new tile job.
                          Watching NFL Red Zone on Sunday after church.

Maybe looking for a new computer for parents over the weekend too.

Next week is a short week but I have some VERY SERIOUS deadline stuff due Tuesday. They hope to give me copy and direction by Monday (thanks for thinking of me)

Thanksgiving for next week and two days off.
                          Dribbble Page
                          Behance Portfolio
                          Linkedin Profile

Comment

happy friday everyone!
                            I'm currently trying to find ways to keep my feet warm in my frigid office. It is gonna be time to pull out the space heater and see if it will fire up.
                            Snowy and cold. brrrr. But I suppose winter had to come soon.

Enjoy the weekend!
                            I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

Originally posted by Audentia View Post
                              happy friday everyone!
                              I'm currently trying to find ways to keep my feet warm in my frigid office. It is gonna be time to pull out the space heater and see if it will fire up.
                              Snowy and cold. brrrr. But I suppose winter had to come soon.

Enjoy the weekend!
                              Sounds like a job for hideously AWESOME office slippers!

You got to find the ugliest pair, you can create a winter office sub-culture
                              Last edited by kemingMatters; 11-18-2011, 05:24 PM.
                              Design is not decoration.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X