Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• skribe
    Reply to Where can I find help with vehicle graphic design?
    skribe
    I designed and applied vinyl car graphics and wraps for a number of years when I was working in the sign industry.

It is true that door handles are best avoided, but sometimes it is not possible,...
    Today, 09:12 AM
  • guiri
    guiri
    The back is much easier 'cause the excursion has a big back window and being that it's a big truck, the whole thing is pretty wide but I also want something on the sides so I can be seen from all sides....
    Today, 07:42 AM
  • <b>
    Reply to My Life in Typefaces - Matthew Carter
    <b>
    I really didn't define what I meant by important. For that matter, I'll still leave it fuzzy since there's really no way to objectively measure such a thing.

As for Comic Sans, I'd say it's...
    Today, 06:01 AM
  • guiri
    guiri
    ISitude, thanks. You know, things would be soo much simpler if people just did what they're supposed to. ESPECIALLY if they have gotten paid. Oh well. Anyway, wraps are cool as hell and although I really...
    Today, 05:30 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to My Life in Typefaces - Matthew Carter
    ISitude
    True that <b>. .. and Comic Sans is on most computers too ...sigh.

To me Zuzana's work is most notable because of the contribution to creating bitmap fonts from the most early days......
    Today, 03:46 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a weird set up where I put my MacBook far forward on my desk, plug in a mouse to it, and put my external keyboard on my lap so that I can lean back in my office chair and play. It helps the neck strain for those many hours I inevitably spend glued to the screen lol.
    "I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares."--Saul Bass

Comment

• senwiz#1451 is my username
      "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

• Originally posted by darkwolf29a View Post
        senwiz#1451 is my username
        You will be added tonight then.

I didn't go full retard this past weekend since it was gorgeous out all weekend I actually went outside and enjoyed the sun

I saw a bunch of memes about how BattleNet was down on sunday? That true?
        Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Artist View Post
          You will be added tonight then.

I didn't go full retard this past weekend since it was gorgeous out all weekend I actually went outside and enjoyed the sun

I saw a bunch of memes about how BattleNet was down on sunday? That true?
          I played quite a bit on Sunday and I never saw it go down. Maybe it did in the hours I was cleaning and doing homework and I didn't notice.

I was totally full retard mode this past weekend and last night, but I'll be enjoying the gorgeous weather for my 3 day weekend coming up. I'm having a cookout and then going to some motorcycle races with my dad. It will be good to step away from the computer.

Comment

• bunnydoom#1596

Finally got it posted lol. I changed it, so if you were playing with hayleyeaden before, I am now bunnydoom.

Comment

• Ouuuuu BunnyDoom.... Sounds so Ominous

Comment

• It was my LoL name so I figured I'd keep my online gaming personas consistent. Plus I like it better.

Boyfriend has found 2 legendary items and he's played less hours than me. I have none. :/

Comment

• Wait... you're at level 33 and you have yet to find a single rare item? I'm assuming you mean a yellow right?

Comment

Wait... you're at level 33 and you have yet to find a single rare item? I'm assuming you mean a yellow right?
                    No no no, orange. I have found tons of rares, but bf has two oranges.

Comment

• JELLY!

I haven't found any damnit...

Mind you... I don't have any MF gear on... maybe I should start doing that. I feel like once I get to Hell I'm going to need a lot better gear anyways.

Comment

JELLY!

I haven't found any damnit...

Mind you... I don't have any MF gear on... maybe I should start doing that. I feel like once I get to Hell I'm going to need a lot better gear anyways.
                        I have more MF than bf but yet he's still got two legendaries randomly.

I'm still in Act I of nightmare with my barbarian. I've been putting all of my time into leveling my DH (22 now).

Comment

• What a jerk lol.

I'm in act 3 of Nightmare with my Wizard and loving it. I have a monk at level 28 I think who's alright but TBH, I'm not a fan of the melee classes. I feel like it's too "hack and slash" which is why I'll probably put more focus on my DH as well now.

Comment

What a jerk lol.

I'm in act 3 of Nightmare with my Wizard and loving it. I have a monk at level 28 I think who's alright but TBH, I'm not a fan of the melee classes. I feel like it's too "hack and slash" which is why I'll probably put more focus on my DH as well now.
                            BF is loving his monk, I still haven't played one though. I agree with you about the melee classes, it's fun for a while but then it just gets old. There is no finesse, it's just RUN IN AND KILL EVERYTHING.

I like being able to vault around with the DH.

Comment

• Originally posted by iambunny View Post
                              There is no finesse
                              I believe you hit the nail on the head. I couldn't agree more.

Barb: Go intense rage mode and hack and slash anything.

I could be biased but meh, that's how I see it.

I was playing with my buddy last night and he plays Witch Doctor while another friends plays Barb. We were all on skype together (which you still need to get lol), we got into a tough situation and he shouts out "CALL DOWN THE BRO-BARIANS!"

LOL! I died I think it's call of the ancients? When you summon 3 other barbs to fight with you... hehehe.... bro-barians...

Comment

I believe you hit the nail on the head. I couldn't agree more.

Barb: Go intense rage mode and hack and slash anything.

I could be biased but meh, that's how I see it.

I was playing with my buddy last night and he plays Witch Doctor while another friends plays Barb. We were all on skype together (which you still need to get lol), we got into a tough situation and he shouts out "CALL DOWN THE BRO-BARIANS!"

LOL! I died I think it's call of the ancients? When you summon 3 other barbs to fight with you... hehehe.... bro-barians...
                                LMAO bro-barians. It is call of the ancients. I switched to call of the ancients from earthquake right before bf and I went to fight Diablo (great time to try a new skill, right? ) and bf was so confused. He was like "Where the hell did these barbarians come from?" I had to do it though because he kept being a bitch with his monk and kicking everything away from my earthquake damage circle. Literally every single time I'd pop earthquake to melt some enemies, he'd kick everything in the face and it would fly away from the damage circle. I figured call of the bro-barians was a better choice, even though I like earthquake more.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X