No announcement yet.

Officially Licensed GDF Video Games Threadô

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh... very interesting. I'm in the market for either a tablet or a laptop but I can just see myself never wanting to playing on the laptop unless I'm at a friends house. I'd much rather play on my iMac at home

How did you get such a great deal on it? Did you hustle the sales clerk? lol
    Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• I play on my 17" MacBook and it's fine, but I would prefer a desktop. Boyfriend bought the 27" iMac we have so he has rights to it and is home most of the time I am, so I only get to play on that sparingly. I think if do get a desktop though, I'm going with windows. It would be nice to have both a nice windows and a nice mac desktop in the house. I still have to drag out my old Windows laptop from time to time. I can do anything I want with a mac on my MacBook anyway. And there are more games for Windows.
      "I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares."--Saul Bass

Comment

• Originally posted by The Artist View Post
        How did you get such a great deal on it?
        Still not sure. As I said, we weren't hunting for that model -- in fact, I didn't even know about til the guy showed it to us, way in the back corner of the computer section. Maybe that's why it was on sale? He said it had only been out for about a month. Then he asked us if we wanted new or a display model (same warranty) for 50 buck less. Since the display one still had all the cling film on it, and was more or less, off the main street of the laptop display 'alley' we said sure. (Then we went to a vid game store and bought a new title with the money he saved!)

Comment

• Lol I would've done the same thing if I saved 50$.

Comment

• Originally posted by iambunny View Post
            I play on my 17" MacBook and it's fine, but I would prefer a desktop. Boyfriend bought the 27" iMac we have so he has rights to it and is home most of the time I am, so I only get to play on that sparingly. I think if do get a desktop though, I'm going with windows. It would be nice to have both a nice windows and a nice mac desktop in the house. I still have to drag out my old Windows laptop from time to time. I can do anything I want with a mac on my MacBook anyway. And there are more games for Windows.
            I have yet to install the game on my Macbook. I only use my 27 iMac. Of course, the specs are the same for both, except the size. That i& chip is just too sweet for anything.
            "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

• So the latest thing I found out was that there are apparently enrage timers in Hell and Inferno if you take too long to kill a mob. The beasts will just drain your heath down to nothing, even if they are off screen. You can't run...

That just seems really, really dumb and makes me never want to attempt a hardcore character. I mean kiting that long and staying alive should be rewarded with an eventual epic victory, not an insta-death. I haven't experienced this yet but if it's true, it's dumb. Major anti-fun.

Now the D3 forums are down too. What on earth am I gonna do for 2 more hours? Lol.

Comment

• Do they suggest what the timer is set to? I have had some epic long fights in the desert with my Wizard. I just ran around and keep kiting until stuff was dead. I think I killed the whole lot of stuff in one round, a few days ago. I had more adds than a show about commercials. LOL
                "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

• Some people are saying 7 minutes, others are saying 10 minutes. No devs have jumped in yet to confirm anything.

Comment

• Fuuuuuuu!!! Internet is down at work

Nothing to entertain me when I'm bored at work lol. Thank God for Tapatalk

That's kinda messed about the timer though... weird...

Comment

• I want to go hooommmmmmeeeee. 2.5 hours until my three day weekend. I plan to not wear pants and spend at least 8-10 hours a day playing D3. The rest of that time I will spend sleeping, except for when my parents visit to barbecue.

I'm supposed to go to some motorcycle races all day on Sunday with my dad too though. I want to go and I love motorcycle racing and haven't spent time quality with my dad in forever, but I also love lazy time off, sleep, and video games...oh the dilemmas of life lol.

Comment

I plan to not wear pants and spend at least 8-10 hours a day playing D3.
                        Sexy.

I just hope you put pants on when your parents come to visit

Comment

Sexy.

I just hope you put pants on when your parents come to visit
                          Bahahaha. I dress so nice for work everyday that by the weekend I don't want to wear anything that I can go out in unless I have to. It allows me the excuse when someone wants me to go somewhere, "Sorry, not wearing any pants." Works just about everytime.

Comment

Bahahaha. I dress so nice for work everyday that by the weekend I don't want to wear anything that I can go out in unless I have to. It allows me the excuse when someone wants me to go somewhere, "Sorry, not wearing any pants." Works just about everytime.
                            Genius... Pure genius...

I'm going to start doing that, although knowing certain friends it would go like this.

Me: Sorry man, not wearing pants, Diablo, drinking

Friend: Sick, I'm on my way.

Comment

Genius... Pure genius...

I'm going to start doing that, although knowing certain friends it would go like this.

Me: Sorry man, not wearing pants, Diablo, drinking

Friend: Sick, I'm on my way.
                              I need friends like that who are closer...

It's actually really sad lol. The couple friends I have here just want to get manicures or go shopping. I however, like to sit on my ass (with no pants!) and play Diablo with some vodka (or coffee, but never both because that's horrible lmao) by my side. I can do that with my friends who are two hours away, but not with the ones here.

I used to laugh so hard when I'd go over to hang out with three of my friends, and one would be playing Dragon Age on her PS3, and the rest of us had our laptops open doing our own thing. People may think that's anti-social, but we had a GREAT time. I miss those days.

Comment

• I now have two characters out of normal mode and in to nightmare. The DH and Wiz are done, just the WD left.

So, if you need help with anything....let me know.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                                Working...
                                X