Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently on Hell mode with my wizard. I changed over to a 2 handed weapon and I'm now doing 4000 DPS lol. 28k health... and I'm still having trouble with rare mobs... inferno is going to be rough lol.
    Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

• I'm on Act 3 nightmare with my DH and Act 4 nightmare with my Barb. It's pretty much impossible to solo with my barb at this point, at least for rare mobs and bosses. She has no range and limited AOE so it's starting to get really tough to play alone. I've tried both stacking vit and stacking dmg and if you just stack vit they have more time to kill you so they will, and if you just stack dmg you can't take the inevitable hits and they kill you lol. Or maybe I just suck. :P

Having much more fun with my DH. I started a WD last night though and I'm having a load of fun with that too.
      "I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares."--Saul Bass

Comment

• Anyone else stuck back in the days of PS2? Ive just started playing GTA: San Andreas again and Im up to the final missions where I've gotta go give chase to Tenpenny and Smoke.

Only video game I've played in about 4 years haha. Xbox's and PS3's scare me :P
        Im trying. Be gentle.

Comment

• Check this out

http://www.pica-pic.com/#

All playable too!

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Loccy92 View Post
            Anyone else stuck back in the days of PS2? Ive just started playing GTA: San Andreas again and Im up to the final missions where I've gotta go give chase to Tenpenny and Smoke.

Only video game I've played in about 4 years haha. Xbox's and PS3's scare me :P
            I finished Persona 4 for the PS2 about a month ago. Awesome game.

Also, for my D3 peeps, I got to hell with my DH! I really need to farm nightmare a lot before I try tackle it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by hank_scorpio View Post
              Check this out

http://www.pica-pic.com/#

All playable too!
              Whoa that's awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by iambunny View Post
                Also, for my D3 peeps, I got to hell with my DH! I really need to farm nightmare a lot before I try tackle it though.
                Woot! Another Hell buddy!

You know what I would do and what I did. Go find an item in the Auction House. What are your current stats, like DPS/HP?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Artist View Post

You know what I would do and what I did. Go find an item in the Auction House. What are your current stats, like DPS/HP?
                  Something like 15k HP and 2600 DPS. Need more loot.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Artist View Post

I did that for my Wiz to get through the Butcher...about a week ago. Now...I haven't changed my armor since that purchase. LOL

Farming would be more fun if someone would actually buy the stuff. LOL I did just kill Leoric in Nightmare last night...So, the Butcher should be REALLY interesting. Not sure if the Wiz or DH are going first...But, one of those will be first, for sure.

Depending on what the day brings, is who I'll putz with tonight. I have quite a few choices now. LOL
                    "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

• Played a bit of Hell last night with my DH. The Spider Queen in Act 1 has 1.8 million health. After that we beat that I gave up and was too tired to go on lmao. I might make another run through Nightmare to level and farm before attempting again. I died waaaay too many times, but not anymore than the rest of my group who was a few levels higher so I don't feel too bad.

Comment

• I think I may actually make a switch back to SC2 for a bit tonight... I miss that game oh so very much lol...

Comment

• you PC nerds are flooding my inbox, think i might need to unsubscribe to this thread

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• I'm sad that I'll have to tone down my playing from now on. I started a new class today that's going to be a lot more taxing than my last one so my play time is going to suffer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typically View Post
                              you PC nerds are flooding my inbox, think i might need to unsubscribe to this thread
                              Give it a week or 2 and the initial shock of this game actually coming out after god knows how many years will be over.

Actually... never mind, it's pretty awesome

Comment

• ^^^ Yes, it's pretty awesome. You should just get it!!!

After all, in case you haven't noticed...we're playing on Macs, not PCs. LOL

Personally, I think the graphics are stunning, even if some of the skils are a bit on the lame side. I seem to go through this wave of cool stuff, followed by crappy stuff.

I understand Bunny. I am glad I graduated already or I would not have bought the game. I was forever working and schooling, since 2008. I do have to start cutting back myself though. I have bunch of artwork I want to do and paintings to worrk on, medium to figure out. Oh, the horrid life of an artist!!! LOL
                                "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X